Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new music project with tune

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury
    Ontario, Canada

My new music project with tune

Hi guys,

Some of you know I've played music as a very serious hobby for over 25 years now.

The guitarist in my old band (Justin) and I decided to start a project together with two of us living in two different provinces. (Ontario and Nova Scotia) The name of our project is Good Citizen.

We recorded the tracks individually ourselves and sent them back and forth for editing, mixing and final mastering. Here is the result of our first effort

Have a listen and please click like if you enjoy the tune. We have it up on the various music sites (iTunes, Google Play, etc) if you're interested in downloading it for your car/music player

Would love to hear your thoughts! We have it lined up to go on Halifax radio (105fm) and are going to work to get it on Edge 102.1 and 97.7 here in Ontario.

It's a good driving song in the V

Last edited by Chrispy; 05-18-13 at 07:01 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Cadillac Posting Rules