2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Control arms in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Finalizing a used sedan purchase and in the VIS it lists front control arm work, upper and lower, performed under ...
- 01-14-13 02:58 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan HIS, 2012 CTS4 coupe- Her's
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Amityville, New York
Finalizing a used sedan purchase and in the VIS it lists front control arm work, upper and lower, performed under warranty. Just checking if this is somewhat common, want to make sure this car didnt hit a curb or something along those lines?
car has 9800 miles on it.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set