2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Good Cadillac V Performance Lab Discription. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Attended this lab last November here in the Phoenix area. It was really great. http://glipho.com/testdrives/track-t...cadillac-cts-v...
- 01-03-13 12:19 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Goodyear, AZ
Good Cadillac V Performance Lab Discription.
Attended this lab last November here in the Phoenix area. It was really great.
- 01-03-13 12:59 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 VAGON
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Gainesville, Va.
Re: Good Cadillac V Performance Lab Discription.
Thanks for the info. I liked the video. Did the instructors use the "M" sport mode at all? I have just gotten a 13 VAGON and want to go
thru the Cadillac event to learn this car from the people who know it best!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50