I have something sliding back and forth underneath my arm rest. I'm guessing something fell through the rear air vents. I took it to the dealer and they said it would cost at least $200 to get in there. WTF. Does anybody know how to get in there? I noticed there are two screws under the trim pieces around the shift knob. Is that a place to start?