Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Movie "Hit and Run" coming out.

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  baabootoo 
#1 ·
I just saw clips from the new movie "Hit and Run" last night, and the CTS-V wagon looks exactly like mine! Cool!

#7 ·
This movie is about some cars driving fast and power sliding and having a grand old time.
There are also people saying stuff in it, but that's not really what it was about.

The Vagon peels out and fishtails so frequently, I think they may have filmed a seven-year-old playing with a diecast model.

It was seriously little-boy awesome.

Thank you, Dax Shepard. I don't even mind that you didn't show us any of your girlfriend's girlybits.

.Jinx

#8 ·
I posted a link to an interview with Dax about the movie. Most of the cars in the movie are his own cars except for the V apparently. When asked what car he didnt have in his garage that he wanted to put there, he said a white V wagon.

Side note, one of the cars thought it was in a rollover incident. I wonder which one that was???? :(

#9 ·
I went to see the movie the other night. The thing that really struck me was there was no way in hell her X boyfriends Pontaic Solstice would kept up to the 700hp lincoln or the CTS-V the way it did, no way. Other than that I liked the movie. Oh ya, I think the CTS-V woulda been at beside the Vette Grand Sport rather than behind it, those vettes only have 430HP I believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.