2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 1/8 mile guesstimates in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; I am planning on going to a local 1/8th mile track and running the V. I was wondering what you ...
- 06-28-12 10:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 Cts-v
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
1/8 mile guesstimates
I am planning on going to a local 1/8th mile track and running the V. I was wondering what you guys think I should be able to do in the 1/8th mile.
09 sedan auto
high flow cats
2.5 inch pulley
dyno tune by ed hutchings 548 hp and 536 tq
just trying to get an idea of where i should be
- 06-29-12 09:03 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2003 CTS(Sold) Black 09 V
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
Re: 1/8 mile guesstimates
11.7 ish @120. Not gonna guess the 1.8h but I think you'd probably be at 92mph.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Dual Audio - 600W Amp
600W Amp - 2 Channel 600W AmplifierMore on Dual Audio - 600W Amp
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.