- 05-25-12 11:35 AM #16Originally Posted by 2012 CTS-V
I've kept the T/C on on badly prepped strips and have had success...
- 05-29-12 04:06 PM #17
Re: Traction contol vs stability control on the V's
Just to bring closure to my earlier pursuit of a "more robust" description of Competitive Mode, my original post is all I have to offer I'm afraid (heard back from the Technical Assistance Center and they said "that's all she wrote!"). However, it looks as though other forum members have contributed to the discussion, and I hope it has quenched that thirst for more information.
All the best,
Cadillac Customer Service
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container