- 04-01-12 09:30 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
I spent the last year living in Bahrain. Premium gas was only $1 per gallon. It may be worth the move. :-)
I bet when gas here in the US reaches $12 per gallon in a couple years I'll see this same thread on the Bugatti forum! No, not really.
Btw, yes, damn Chrysler and their damn SRT8s! ;-) I test drove the new one yesterday and it's barely faster than my 2006. I admit the CTS-V destroys it, which is why my next car shall be a V Wagon.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container