- 04-01-12 09:30 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
I spent the last year living in Bahrain. Premium gas was only $1 per gallon. It may be worth the move. :-)
I bet when gas here in the US reaches $12 per gallon in a couple years I'll see this same thread on the Bugatti forum! No, not really.
Btw, yes, damn Chrysler and their damn SRT8s! ;-) I test drove the new one yesterday and it's barely faster than my 2006. I admit the CTS-V destroys it, which is why my next car shall be a V Wagon.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch