- 03-03-12 12:12 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): CTS V Wagon
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Philadelphia, PA
Re: An interesting Vagon conversation...
Last week I put 800 miles on my Vagon in a single day going from PA to Richmond to Appomattox, up the James river valley, across the blue ridge, up 81, twisty roads through Maryland and home. There are few cars that demand to be driven as much as this thing. The only problem I have noticed so far is that I seem to be scraping the front fascia off. I am trying to talk the wife into a trip to the Smokey mountains for a week later in the year. Boy I hope she says that she wants to go.
- 03-03-12 03:10 PM #17Originally Posted by FLTRI
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"