Question about Android and the audio system - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Question about Android and the audio system in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Originally Posted by thebigjimsho Yeah, Sprint Evo. Jim - well thanks for being a Sprint customer. Be sure to PM ...
    js615 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V (previously '05 CTS-V), '11 SRX

Re: Question about Android and the audio system

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Yeah, Sprint Evo.
    Jim - well thanks for being a Sprint customer. Be sure to PM me if you ever need assistance with your Sprint services or if I can ever be of help. BTW - that EVO is an AWESOME phone, but it's almost time for you to check out the new Samsung Galaxy S with Ice Cream Sandwich. Been playign with one the last few days - Incredible!!

----------

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Or are you grandfathered in on Verizon 4G? Obviously you don't have ATT, the bums!
    What - don't like being throttled???

Brother, why not switch to Sprint? I'll hook you up with an exclusive discount deal -> http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp Just use my work email (jeffrey.d.sopha@sprint.com) and 410 for access. Should save you over $800/yr compared to AT&T or VZ, plus you get truly UNLIMITED data - no throttling.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Good to know!

I've had NEXTEL for years and now Sprint. When I got the Evo, I dropped my broadband card account and use the Hotspot exclusively. I use it in the car, for my clients when I'm driving, when I travel and at home. I'll need to get home internet eventually so I can stream TV, but I use a ton of data and have never been throttled...

Except by Jimmeh and Sal when I act up...

3. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.