Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New blue for 2012...

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  MotownPimp 
#1 ·
Any pics of a CTS-V sedan in the new blue? I want to order a Blue one with the black wheels and black interior, but would like to see one first. I was on the fence about the yellow calipers. All options except the Ultra View Roof.

Thanks!!!

#5 ·
I saw the blue in person at the dealership and didn't fall in love with it like I thought I would... for some reason it just seemed off on such a big car? Maybe it needed more "pop".... can't describe it. I really wanted to order the color as well, but instead went with white. I'd go look at in person for sure, make sure you like it. I might look better outside as well... they were willing to pull the car out for me, but I told them not to bother.

#7 ·
I wanted to get the blue/black wheels/black interior/ yellow calipers then all chrome would be wrapped with the 3M dynok (carbon fiber look) and then black the grill out. I was hoping the blue looked like the sonic blue from Ford. I had a 2003 Cobra in Sonic Blue and it was AMAZING!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mitsubishi Sports car

#17 ·
The blue is great. I think it will look awesome with the black wheels and yellow calipers. Don't hesitate. I wouldn't get the titanium interior. Had it on my last CTS and while it looked great and stayed cool in the summer, it tended to show the dirt. Black interior will look great with the blue car.

#26 ·
I am a huge fan of blue.

I don't think this blue is a bad color...very striking...but would prefer a darker blue, personally.

Amongst others, I've own or have owned a few blue cars: carbon metallic M5, a couple of blue Suburbans, a capri blue Mercedes GL450, GL550, and E55, a midnight blue Ford GT, 3 sapphire blue Gen II Viper GTS's and a Viper blue Gen III Viper Coupe (not dark blue but still love it).

So...yeah...I like dark blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.