Cadillac Owners Forum banner

*** V-Stuff Wanted...post all V parts requests here...NOT for selling***

62K views 138 replies 106 participants last post by  felix711 
#1 ·
To keep WTB threads from cluttering up the forum, if there is a part you are looking to get, to see if maybe a fellow V owner has one laying around, please post your request in here.

#34 ·
Looking for Corsa SPORT Axle back exhaust to put on my sedan, anyone have one laying around? PM me thanks.

#40 ·
Looking for a pair of 'dirt cheap' OEM exhaust manifolds off of a 2009 - 2012 CTS-V sedan. . . in case one of you guys just want them out of your garage. Working on an experimental project and trying to hold down costs. :eek:
Anybody put on headers and have some collecting dust in the corner?

#45 ·
WTB MT Vagon, with sunroof and Recaros. No performance mods. Looking to buy in mid-June. Prefer within a few hundred miles of DC area but will consider elsewhere. Also prefer gray, green, blue or black exterior and black interior but might consider other colors. Happy to pay a fair price for car in great mechanical shape. If you need to get out of your Vagon or want to upgrade to a 2013, let me help you out! :thumbsup:

#46 ·
Looking for a V steering wheel NOT automatic (i.e. no shift buttons on the back). Any condition, preferably leather. Cheaper the better, as I'm going to be experimenting with some different wrap options.

#47 ·
WTB: 09-12 CTSV V2 Blower. I dont need the snout or TB, just the Blower.

Brand new one w/ snout is $1,795....

PM or Email me please

Thanks

Steve

#52 ·
Thinking about a complete black out package for 2011 Sedan. Black Raven with graphite wheels. Looking for grilles, fender vents, door/roof moldings, trunk trim and replacement badges. I want to replace anything chrome. Would prefer to keep my stock items but will consider core return. Looking to purchase in fall for winter project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.