Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will GPS work in Europe?

rodinoma is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade; 2009 XLR; 2008 STS-V; 2013 CTS-V

Re: Will GPS work in Europe?

Hi I did not realise you were in Oz - there is someone else with the same problem in Blighty. And I did not realise you have purchased a vehicle and then had it converted to RHD! Amazing and amazingly expensive. Then spending another $5k should not be too onerous. The problem with Oz is that I am not sure there are even discs available with the country's roads. Cadillac has never officially sold their cars in Oz although they were about to launch back in 2007-2008 just before GM went under. So it might not work full stop.

PerformanceDefined is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe (Right Hand Drive)

Thanks for the responses - I will post up anything I find.

rodinoma is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade; 2009 XLR; 2008 STS-V; 2013 CTS-V

In case you are interested or know someone who might be, I am selling one of my 2 Euro-homologated Cadillac CTS-Vs. I own a 2013 CTS-V and a 2009 - I am selling the 2009 CTS-V - 30k miles; black exterior; gray interior; chrome wheels; automatic. It is a 10-reg for UK purposes but it is actually a 2009. Also it was tuned by Geiger in Germany (that is where it was purchased new in 2009 for 85,000 and now has an extra 100 hp - the speed limiter has been removed and it hits 308 kmh (192 in funny money).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123