Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Rear turn signal on CTS-V 2009

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  koce 
#1 ·
Hi, i am koce.I make addons cars for a game.And in this game there are turn signals.And i can't find turn signal of CTS-V 2009.Can some one show me where is.I even ask operator at Cadillac site and he say that he don't know.

#2 ·
Turn signal as in flashing rear LED tail light turn signal? Or are you looking for the front location? Turn signal stalk?

#10 ·
On cars that do not have yellow turn signals on the rear (2004-07 CTS-V did, the 2009 and later CTS-V does not), the brake and turn signals share the same lights (incandescent or LED). When the brakes are on and the turn signal is active, the indicators are on all the time on the side that is not being used for the turn signal. The side that is being used for the turn signal is flashing.

#11 ·
OK, I looked on my car. As in the photo above in post #4, the two columns of LEDs blink when the turn signal is activated. The solid tube is the tail light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.