- 05-21-13 01:32 PM #31Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Naples, FL
Re: CTS-V Differential Cooler
Where does one wire the pump and fan into under the car?
- 05-21-13 05:33 PM #32
Inside the trunk, where the battery is there is a fuse panel with extra open fuse locations. I used an "add a fuse" from autozone to run down through the trunk floor and under the car. I'm using a thermostatic switch to control the on off function.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"