Cadillac Owners Forum banner

All 2009's CTS-v's for Sale $500.00 under Supplier Pricing

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Krug Ford 
#1 ·
If you are looking for a 2009 CTS-V I am selling all at $500.00 under supplier to anyone. I have 3 in stock and I can locate many others.

Call me today.

I want to make forum member deals.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

#5 ·
Yadda yadda yadda...just the facts. Show us the money.

Very simple request. Break down the sticker for a car you have for sale and show us what $500 under supplier means. I know what the car approx retails for...Why is this so difficult? Why do I need to go to Edmunds.

#4 ·
We dont pay advertising so it will be below.

#12 · (Edited)
I don't expect we'll get a straight answer. This guy's definetly a politician and I despise politicians. No time for that crap.

Look, If you're serious about selling something/anything put it out there what your out the door no haggle, no quibble price is. If it's $500 under supplier what are you talking about in terms of dollars and cents? I don't need websites, resource material.. I'm asking you., where's the service?

As for a loaded V for "$70 or slightly over"..Hmmmm...I just bought an 09 2 weeks ago at Sewell Cadillac and Saab in Grapevine, Texas. This little beauty is loaded..not a stripper...nicely equipped with: Recaro's, auto, sunroof the works. Stickered at $69,245 and got the GMS plus $1k off. Paid $60,805 before taxes.

I concur that this is one sweet ride and the best value one can expect from a car of this level/performance and ammenities in North America.

#15 ·
I don't expect we'll get a straight answer. This guy's definetly a politician and I despise politicians. No time for that crap.

Look, If you're serious about selling something/anything put it out there what your out the door no haggle, no quibble price is. If it's $500 under supplier what are you talking about in terms of dollars and cents? I don't need websites, resource material.. I'm asking you., where's the service?

As for a loaded V for "$70 or slightly over"..Hmmmm...I just bought an 09 2 weeks ago at Sewell Cadillac and Saab in Grapevine, Texas. This little beauty is loaded..not a stripper...nicely equipped with: Recaro's, auto, sunroof the works. Stickered at $69,245 and got the GMS plus $1k off. Paid $60,805 before taxes.

I concur that this is one sweet ride and the best value one can expect from a car of this level/performance and ammenities in North America.
You must be real interested in buying another one if you're that interested in the exact price. How friggin hard is it to look it up? Sheesh.

#19 ·
Lot of these dealers is straight jive. Come directly to the numbers I say. Thats why they missed out on my $$. Some would rather starve, than lunch like a prince. No, they need to sup like a king. Dealers need to recognize the time we're living in and act accordingly. And be clear. Its not likely you'll beat a member of the CaddyForums. Guys here are plugged in on product, features and pricing. We hear deals that other guys got for the same product. So don't fake the funk. I tried so hard to purchase from the dealer I leased my 06 CTS from. But they talked to me like I was slow on pricing and options. The guy actually tried 2 tell me that the V2 ONLY comes loaded. You a$$bucket...I can order a stripper if I want! I searched, called and explored. In the end, I crossed state lines and got a loaded up V minus Recaros for $60,500. Not bad. I'm good.:want:

#21 ·
Guys - A dealer can sell a car for any price they want. They can sell a V for GMS minus $10k if they want. They own the car. The only reason they would not sell a car for GMS is because they can otherwise sell the car more profitably to someone else.

Now that Tony has given us the facts that there will be no price increases for the 2010's, any dealer with 2009's needs to really start dealing because no buyer would otherwise buy a 2009 over a 2010. Selling at or near GMS is still a better deal for a dealer than for a buyer that will eat an entire year of model-year depreciation the second a 2009 V2 is driven off the lot.

#22 ·
Guys - A dealer can sell a car for any price they want. They can sell a V for GMS minus $10k if they want. They own the car. The only reason they would not sell a car for GMS is because they can otherwise sell the car more profitably to someone else.

Now that Tony has given us the facts that there will be no price increases for the 2010's, any dealer with 2009's needs to really start dealing because no buyer would otherwise buy a 2009 over a 2010. Selling at or near GMS is still a better deal for a dealer than for a buyer that will eat an entire year of model-year depreciation the second a 2009 V2 is driven off the lot.
That is not quite true

example.

MSRP 68840.00
GMS EMPLOYEE IS 60820.20
GSU SUPPLIER 63550.36 minus 500.00 right now special.

Dealer Cost Invoice 63995.45

I have all prices posted on the web site link. Its spelled out pretty cut and dry.

#26 ·
3 v's left.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.