Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just In All Colors and options on CTS-V's

3K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  Krug Ford 
#1 · (Edited)
I just received 12 CTS-V's in stock if you are looking for one give me a call today. 18 CTS-V's total available.

All colors in stock.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

Discounts available.

#3 ·
Thanks again for mine, Scott. Happy customer here. :thumbsup:
I'd love to take a pic of the front of the dealership now, full of Vs......that'd be quite the shot.

#5 ·
I have a black one, Silver, White and Red

#12 ·

The business office is great also, Scott will get your car fast if you order it, he probably got the oneyou want on his lot, if not...

Get the ball rolling........ sooner the quicker

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

#17 ·
My dealer here has a car on the showroom they have had since December. I offered them GMS this week and they would not take it. Who carries a car for 4 months when you have a willing/able buyer????

I've found several other local dealers willing to take GMS, they just dont have the colors i'm looking for. Too many loaded blacks and thunder greys here.

#19 ·

dealer in vancouver,wa wanted 20K over MSRP
strange as it sounds he thought he had a very rare and one of a kind.... allocated... had to have more cash for them to make sale

I laughed, they were mad

other dealers just are sitting on them and no 0ne is buying

#20 ·
^ when you can get a 2007 cls63 amg merc for like 40 w/ 12k miles now alot of people tend to go to those models that were originally way out of their affordability. One big reason i'm buy a V is because I want to support the u.s. and buy american. Yet at the same time have quality and performance.

#23 ·
I have a silver with Auto in stock Recaro's loaded Everything
Black with Auto Recaro's
Red with 6 Speed Recaro's

I also have a silver with recaro's on order 6 speed loaded with no sunroof be here in 2 to 3 weeks.

I have all others available with any combo.. Call me.. I can get you a car..

#24 ·
When the weather really breaks the prices will go up.. Just the business.. I am discounting to all..

#26 ·
I called you Adrian.. Give me a call back

#31 ·
Leo.. You told me you were holding off on the v. If something changes. Give me a call.

Scott

#33 ·
I just got some more cars in

#35 ·
I got mine last week, bought it right off the showroom floor. Raven Black/Ebony, Auto, Recaro's, Nav, Sunroof... all the goodies. I had one dealer who would not budge from MSRP and wouldn't give me squat on my trade and the other dealer who gave me good numbers on my trade and discounted the car about $5,000.00 - guess who I bought it from......

Now that it is Government Motors I wonder if the V2 will get axed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.