Cadillac Owners Forum banner

I am officially a 2009 CTS-V owner! 56k=NO

8K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  neuronbob 
#1 ·
I purchased from Scott at Superior, one of this board's sponsors. He treated me extremely well and I would recommend anyone here or in my family to him. I looked at his list of incoming vehicles on this very board and called him on Tuesday. He said he had my preferred combo (Radiant Silver/Ebony) coming in THE NEXT DAY. :banana: We did the financing over the phone. I drove out early Friday...it's about 2 1/2 hours from Cleveland. The longest part of the deal was waiting for the used car appraiser to appraise my Acura RL....took a couple of hours. I got what I felt was a reasonable trade deal for the RL. I was rather nervous, as I always am when I purchase a car, but Scott did a good job of relieving the pressure.

Scott even allowed me to test drive the car to my satisfaction (just enough to warm up the tires, it was cold that day) prior to signing any paperwork...without prompting! Drove off the lot a much happier person. It's not every day one drives off in an affordable supercar.

But who cares about all that, you want pictures!

I have driven it over 300 miles so far and the experience is incredible. There is torque anywhere you need it. The fit and finish are awesome, as good as my RL, and that's saying something given the RL was built in Saitama, Japan, in one of Honda's best factories. The General has definitely come out with a fine product. I'll post a full review after a few weeks with the car, but I am NOT sorry I traded the RL, as much as I loved the SH-AWD (torque vectoring AWD made for wonderful handling in the dry).

"Sleeping Beauty", my RL

I have dubbed my V, "Silver Dragon".

The trip back from Brighton, MI....
Ohio Turnpike

Thank goodness for XM and CNN!

Time for a rest stop break!

The only interesting that happened on the Turnpike...

Almost home!

See less See more
#34 ·
^^^^^
THANK YOU. :worship:

#37 ·
Yeah, I've got to change my user name. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.