Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#660 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Luxury vehicle

I received my New V on Saturday and had the tint installed today. I have to say, I traded in my 2005 C6 on this car and will never look back. Don't get me wrong, having owned 2 corvettes now, I am and always will be a huge fan but the V...in my own opinion, they are in two completely separate leagues.

#669 ·
It hides dirt great. I couldn't re-size small enough to upload pics and still hav'nt figured out how to download from the URL option, so I just made that youtube still pics.

Love this car. It is a complete Dr. Jekel, Mr. Hyde type. Somewhat a sleeper if people don't know what it is. It's quite, comfortable and can completly turn into a beast.

#676 ·
Very nice smitdog. I drove a standard wagon for a year and then moved up to the V-Wagon. I also had my grills refinished in the body color, Thunder Grey. I noticed on the 2012 Wagons, on the Cadillac you build it site, that roof racks show as an option on the standard Wagon but not on the V-Wagon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.