Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#473 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Beautiful Car.... I have had quite a few black cars and have always used Zaino for years. Recently though I experimented with Wolgang Fusion Wax, it has changed my mind on waxes, it's the best I've used. The shine is outstanding, the ease of application and removal is great. I used it on the wheels as well, the brake dust washes off with just the water hose.

#474 ·

I got some better pics of her this weekend:

This post has been deleted
#500 ·

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/torxila/one of one/1 of 1 Clean/

Special order, one of one, Evo Green with RB9 (SG wheels & yellow cals) Recaros/Ebony/Safron, Wood, Suede, Stick, NO ROOF!

Only had it out for a few hours yesterday & today. I was at a do-it-yourself wash this afternoon freezing my 'nads off drying it. I had pulled it around to the front of the wash bays (to block the wind) and it was directly facing a busy street in the area. (Grand River Ave-Novi Michigan). I was there for about 45 mins and no less than 5 cars pulled into the lot saying lots of nice things. Funniest was a young Black couple in a brand new Lincoln (Pearl white sedan?), he pulled up, put the window down and his wife says, do they come in, White? I said yeah, like your Lincoln, called diamond white. She punches her husbands arm and says, trade this POS in tomorrow. We all had a good chuckle.

I've had a few crazy-fast Twin turbo 'vette's, so this is quite tame by those standards, but like most nuts on this forum, I'll be doing the usual mods right away and we'll see what happens next.

To all that have a V2, and to those waiting on theirs to come, enjoy them in good health & "be careful out there"

Regards,
George

#501 ·

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/torxila/one of one/1 of 1 Clean/

Special order, one of one, Evo Green with RB9 (SG wheels & yellow cals) Recaros/Ebony/Safron, Wood, Suede, Stick, NO ROOF!

Only had it out for a few hours yesterday & today. I was at a do-it-yourself wash this afternoon freezing my 'nads off drying it. I had pulled it around to the front of the wash bays (to block the wind) and it was directly facing a busy street in the area. (Grand River Ave-Novi Michigan). I was there for about 45 mins and no less than 5 cars pulled into the lot saying lots of nice things. Funniest was a young Black couple in a brand new Lincoln (Pearl white sedan?), he pulled up, put the window down and his wife says, do they come in, White? I said yeah, like your Lincoln, called diamond white. She punches her husbands arm and says, trade this POS in tomorrow. We all had a good chuckle.

I've had a few crazy-fast Twin turbo 'vette's, so this is quite tame by those standards, but like most nuts on this forum, I'll be doing the usual mods right away and we'll see what happens next.

To all that have a V2, and to those waiting on theirs to come, enjoy them in good health & "be careful out there"

Regards,
George
Nice ride, like the black wheels.
Graham

#507 ·

Correct, no on the roof. I had the D3 logo treatment, removed V badging (to put em to sleep), painted grill satin black, hatch and bumper chrome on rear got wrapped in satin black. 35% tinted windows, sprayed tail lights. The yellow calipers are the give away, never knew brakes could catch so many eyes! Love the car, makes my old GTI seem like a great little primer for the real deal.

#508 ·

Correct, no on the roof. I had the D3 logo treatment, removed V badging (to put em to sleep), painted grill satin black, hatch and bumper chrome on rear got wrapped in satin black. 35% tinted windows, sprayed tail lights. The yellow calipers are the give away, never knew brakes could catch so many eyes! Love the car, makes my old GTI seem like a great little primer for the real deal.
can you post pics of the rear? thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.