Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
G
#328 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Here's mine... 3000 miles, and 1 new windshield. This is the first wax with Cherry Wet Wax (by far my favorite for dark colors).

Not sure if it is just my car, but it seems like it sits too high in the back. I see all other CTS's and V's with much less wheel well gap.
No complaints on this car... has all options except Recaro's and thankfully no rainsense wipers! Car averages 21mpg as well!

#331 ·

Sweet rides people. Thanks for posting pics. For those thing their rides sit too high join the club...for those that don't that's OK.

I went to the D3 Cadillac lowering springs and that put it just right. If you look under this Thread for either WFO's ride or ay number of Forum members...Ross Racing comes to mind real quick. You might take a look and you just like your ride height(s) to look more like that.

#332 ·

Update: FormulaOne Pinnacle ceramic tint 50/35, modded airbox, blacked-out trim (D3), custom 2.5" cat-back (D3) w/Corsa Touring mufflers, D3 springs, PermaStar black chrome OEM wheels (D3), dyno tune (525RWHP, Dynapack):

#335 ·

Thanks guys. The black chrome cost 175 bucks a wheel + shipping (plus ancillary labor to strip down to the bare wheels for shipping and build back up, mount and balance). No core exchange, she was up in the air for the duration (couple weeks).

#349 ·

A little late to the party, but here's my '09V. Every option on the list!

Hey I live at the Shops at Legacy. You live close by?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.