Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#289 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Out of sunny South Carolina, 70 days and 5000 miles later, it finally arrived on a snowy day here in Zurich, Switzerland. Still on the original PS2 tires, I will have to leave it at the custom warehouse until the streets are dry, then move it to my garage. :cloud9:

USA -1 CTS-V : Switzerland +1 CTS-V

Attachments

#290 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Out of sunny South Carolina, 70 days and 5000 miles later, it finally arrived on a snowy day here in Zurich, Switzerland. Still on the original PS2 tires, I will have to leave it at the custom warehouse until the streets are dry, then move it to my garage. :cloud9:

USA -1 CTS-V : Switzerland +1 CTS-V
Hi,
great color of your V, I like the white diamont! Here in Germany we have 7 V`s export models but no white one, still have to wait a little till the 2010`s arrive.
I own an XLR and an STS V here, both export models but you know how cold and snowy it got over here.

Is yours auto or manual?

Harry

#297 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Had her trim blacked-out by D3:

Attachments

#304 ·

I've had my V2 for about 3 weeks now. Thunder Gray, 6 speed manual, all options except recaros. Maybe I will look for salvaged recaros after I loose some weight :bigroll:. Here is a pic of my new V2 and my G37S coupe I traded in:

Cell phone pic so not the best.

#317 ·

Ok, here's pics of the beast with the new D3 lowering springs. I've go to say I really like the stance of the car now. The ride quality has not been compromised as was the inital fear by many. After a number of test installs conducted with members cars, this product rocks. :thumbsup:

Attachments

#322 ·

Ok, here's pics of the beast with the new D3 lowering springs. I've go to say I really like the stance of the car now. The ride quality has not been compromised as was the inital fear by many. After a number of test installs conducted with members cars, this product rocks. :thumbsup:
WOW i LOVE the stance now. Im gonna have to be next :thumbsup:

#318 ·

Wfo, how does your D3 lowered CTS-V handle sloped driveways? Does the front touch the ground when you exit a shopping center to city street?

I had a '01 BMW 740 with sport package that was factory lowered. It was fine. But I replaced it with a '08 Evo-X last year. I know I have to go on/off curb at an angle. But the front air dam hits the ground from time to time and I had to remove the front rubber stripe to increase ground clearance.

I have been eyeing CTS-V for awhile, as the Evo-X is a bit too noisy. If your lowered CTS-V is okay, then the regular CTS-V is probably okay too. Thanks for any comments.

#323 ·

Wfo, how does your D3 lowered CTS-V handle sloped driveways? Does the front touch the ground when you exit a shopping center to city street?

I had a '01 BMW 740 with sport package that was factory lowered. It was fine. But I replaced it with a '08 Evo-X last year. I know I have to go on/off curb at an angle. But the front air dam hits the ground from time to time and I had to remove the front rubber stripe to increase ground clearance.

I have been eyeing CTS-V for awhile, as the Evo-X is a bit too noisy. If your lowered CTS-V is okay, then the regular CTS-V is probably okay too. Thanks for any comments.
Sloped driveway....is a no issue. I have such a driveway. Absolutley not a problem. Great ride, no complaints.

#321 ·

I just picked up my 2010 Black V on Friday, then I had to go out of town that night. It was hard not being able to drive it. SOOOOO much fun. Anyone here following the owners manual 1500 mile breakin period?

Sorry its a crappy iPhone picture

#324 · (Edited)

OK! Picked up the V on Monday (Mar. 1) and we've been getting to know each other over the last few days. This is my 4th Caddy. (1st one was a '70 Fleetwood.)
I am simply in awe. This car is a freakin' emotional joy!!
GM must've been reading my mind when they cooked up this car... can't wait to really put my foot into it!

Best regards,

Elie

#327 ·

OK! Picked up the V on Monday (Mar. 1) and we've been getting to know each other over the last few days. This is my 4th Caddy. (1st one was a '70 Fleetwood.)
I am simply in awe. This car is a freakin' emotional joy!!
GM must've been reading my mind when they cooked up this car... can't wait to really put my foot into it!

Best regards,

Elie
Congrats! Hope to see you around, I'm in Toronto as well. :)

OntarioCTS.com ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.