Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#235 · (Edited)
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Steve was the guy I dealt with over the phone, but he was out for a bit when we arrived, so Branden took me through most of the process. Both of them were great to deal with and the whole experience there was fantastic. I had a number I needed to be at, and they made it happen although it wouldn't have happened if the car wasn't a dealer demo with 6k on the odo.

We were working the retail and trade-in numbers as a whole to get where I needed to be, so neither number on it's own really meant anything, but on the documentation the trade in was reflected at $27,000 (my car was a 2006 STS-V with 43,000 miles in excellent condition). The STS-V's have really taken a hit since these cars came out, not surprisingly.

Looks nice. Tints look great. I doubt you'll miss the old V. The other car may get jealous
Nah, the Cobra is still king of the garage from a performance standpoint and the caddy is king from a luxury standpoint.

They both know their roles.

#237 ·

I also wanted to thank Scott Pratt and his team on a great car buying experience. My local dealer was giving me the run around and Scott was able to get everything squared away, find me the car I as looking for and gave me a great deal.
I usually get a yucky feeling during the car buying process when dealing with the sales folks....not this time, my experience buying my V and dealing with Scott was Fan-bloody-tastic. Thanks again Scott :highfive:

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#248 ·

any more pics?

#252 ·

I agree.. Show them off.

#253 ·

how do you guys make the photos larger? Not full page like the ones above. I have mine in photo bucket. Send me a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.