Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#92 · (Edited)
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Proud new owner of a 09' V!
6-speed, Recaro, Sun-roof, and pretty much everything else that all the other V's have.
This car is so fun to drive. The ride is great, the power is so smooth. I only got on it a couple of times. But every time I did get on it, it put me in the back of my seat. I keep wanting to drive this thing everywhere. Here are some quick pictures I took of it yesterday.

#95 ·
#97 ·

Marc,

I am glad you like your car..

watch out for the curbs on the front spoiler..

#105 ·

:dance: My New V!! Took Delivery on 5/8/09. Thunder Gray, fully loaded-every option, automatic!!
Man, if the dealer had one of these in stock, i'd bought it in a second.
I wanted the chrome wheels (i still don't get the polished/painted factory option, to me they look like crome!) and recaro seats. The thunder gray in stock had neither.

#102 ·

Thunder Gray, fully loaded auto, 15% tint and clear bra.
Fortunately there is a great mountain pass between the dealer and my house, and found out what the V is really good for, tight curves, high speed, holds the road like it was glued to it. I'm glad my local state police took the day off yesterday. Down side is it started to snow just after this picture was taken.

Attachments

#103 ·

Thunder Gray, fully loaded auto, 15% tint and clear bra.
Fortunately there is a great mountain pass between the dealer and my house, and found out what the V is really good for, tight curves, high speed, holds the road like it was glued to it. I'm glad my local state police took the day off yesterday. Down side is it started to snow just after this picture was taken.

How long was your trip home, I traveled through many states Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Indianna, Idaho , michigan, and into Oregon
thropugh over and under all sorts of hill mountains, during a time I has to stay in Lincoln Nebraska two days because I 80 W was snow closed.

The V was great nothing can beat the ride, handling, and power, instant power. My cops were in the coffee shops for 6 days...

#104 ·

The drive was only 100 miles, but getting here from half way around the world took 24 hours on planes and airport.

Put 400 miles on this weekend, nothing like narrow 2 lane winding roads to test the V2. Tourista season doesn't start until next week so the roads were pretty much empty. I'm sure I shocked a few blowing past them. Nothing like real power and great handling.

#115 ·

Where did you find that at, & not to be nosy, but aren't you and your family seriously into vette's??
I bought it at Paradise Cadillac in Temecula, Ca.

Yes, our Z06 used to live at the drag strip. But, most strips in our area have closed down. We will always have the Meanie. I wanted a ZR1 but with the kids I picked up the CTS-V instead.

Lately we have been racing our Duramax's. I'm actually faster in his white truck Casper 10.59 @ 128.9 VS in the Meanie 11.36 @ 120.67 :eek:

After I get 500 miles on this one. I will find a drag strip just to see what it runs:lildevil:

#116 ·

Kat:
I used to drop by and say hi to you guys & check out your cars out at Fontana a few years back when the racing was Friday afternoons. I generally hung with the turbo Buick clan. Used to see you guys on Corvette Forum & ZO6Vette too, I think. Were there any more at that dealers, I am looking for a new '09 white, no roof treatment, & no nav. Did they give you guys a good price. I looked at a silver loaded and a black loaded last week but passed. Good to run into you guys again.

#117 ·

Kat:
I used to drop by and say hi to you guys & check out your cars out at Fontana a few years back when the racing was Friday afternoons. I generally hung with the turbo Buick clan. Used to see you guys on Corvette Forum & ZO6Vette too, I think. Were there any more at that dealers, I am looking for a new '09 white, no roof treatment, & no nav. Did they give you guys a good price. I looked at a silver loaded and a black loaded last week but passed. Good to run into you guys again.
I thought your name looked familiar:D Yes, used to post on those two boards. But, the car has been parked for the most part the last 3 years :( since we started hot rodding the D-maxes. Pat is going to try to go 200 mph this year at Bonneville in Casper.

I paid $69200 out the door with the whooping $1000 I got to use..I don't know if that is a good price or not. They had a red and black one also. But, they both had sun roofs and navi. I think the only white I came across had the Recaro's, navi, sunroof and polished wheels and they wanted MSRP.

#119 ·

If you have nav and sunroof, that seems to me to be a great price as Kali dealers go. As an out the door price. That was with tax & license?
I have the nav and sunroof. Yes, with tax and license.

It was $1000 over invoice. Tustin Cadilliac also said they would do $1000 over invoice.

I had went with the intention of buying the red one last night. But, after looking at the Ebony/Cashmere seats. Decided against it. My kids are 9 and almost 11 and the Cashmere would have been black after a couple of days I'm sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.