Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#784 ·
It is awesome.....
Can you please give me some idea of the starting price of those cars.
I love the exterior and interior design. The body structure is also
unbelievable. Is that too much expensive or some average price. Actually
I have see these cars first time and they are looking great. Please post
the prices and also post the basic specification of these cars. I will be very
thankful to you for this kind regards.

#795 ·
I recieved my Viral V a week ago from tomorrow and just been delaying the process to post but here she is. 2013 Raven Black Coupe.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac cts Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac cts Motor vehicle

My previous toys were a built up B18A1 block 1999 Civic Si than got rid of that and went to a 2005 M3 w/competition package and loved everything about that car and now I stepped into what they refer to as American Muscle and I can't believe I've been missing out on all this fun for so long. Shame on me. :thepan:

#796 ·
Hey guys

Just bought this 09 with 24000 km on it and drove it from toronto to Calgary. It is a manual with recaros, ultra view and the suede package. Love the car. Everything I had expected. Needs exhaust though!

Cheers and thanks to everyone for this site and the knowledge it provided me to purchase this car!

Attachments

#797 · (Edited)
My V-Wagon is here! Haven't been this excited about a new car in, well...ever. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Cadillac cts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Luxury vehicle
Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics.

Thunder Gray, Black interior, dark sapele wood, 6-speed manual transmission, painted (standard wheels), silver (standard) calipers. One note, when you get the standard wheels they really complement the silver calipers.

#800 ·
My V-Wagon is here! Haven't been this excited about a new car in, well...ever. View attachment 100292 View attachment 100293 Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics.

Thunder Gray, Black interior, dark sapele wood, 6-speed manual transmission, painted (standard wheels), silver (standard) calipers. One note, when you get the standard wheels they really complement the silver calipers.
Never seen a wagon in this color, looks great man! I agree with the painted wheels and the silver calipers, a great combo.

#802 ·
I picked up my 2009 V sedan last week. Only 22k miles. Six speed, Recaro seats, big sunroof and polished wheels with black paint. Big smooth and powerful, traded a Nismo Z and cash to get it. Good to be back in a car with some balls. Had a modded B6 S4 that was fun with the V8 and six speed. Pics of the V coming soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.