Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#714 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Hey all, just picked up an '11 V sedan with 1400 miles that I bought from a buddy of mine, haven't gotten to drive it much yet but I'm impressed so far! I'm coming from an 08 Grand Cherokee SRT8 and have had a couple of high HP cars over the years, though nothing that has the combination of comfort, style and speed that this car has. Very impressive.

#715 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Hey all, just picked up an '11 V sedan with 1400 miles that I bought from a buddy of mine, haven't gotten to drive it much yet but I'm impressed so far! I'm coming from an 08 Grand Cherokee SRT8 and have had a couple of high HP cars over the years, though nothing that has the combination of comfort, style and speed that this car has. Very impressive.

Wow! A Hennessey! Nice score!!!

#728 ·
Hi there,
after an 11 V Coupe I picked up my 2012 V Sedan last Wednesday. It`s Black Diamond with Ebony interior and 6 auto. The Corsa Touring system which I also have on my Coupe is ordered and should arrive here in Germany next week.

Harry
Harry ...
Does your Eu version have the 300kph speedo with the red LED dots tracing the speed & tacho?
I think I will need one of those style clusters for my Aussie conversion.
Ken.

#738 ·
Picked up our 2012 CTSV Coupe today. Never drove one until we picked it up. All I can say is WOW. I have a Supercharged Challenger SRT that I love but have to say that I think I like driving this CTSV better. What an awesome car and the Black Diamond Tricoat with the black satin wheels and yellow calipers leaves me speechless..
View attachment 90459
View attachment 90460
View attachment 90461
Very nice. I think you got the V I was trying to buy from KC! I ended up getting one from Florida with everything the same, only black raven! Manuals are few and far between! Congrats on your purchase!

Mark

#744 ·
Sorry if I missed the story, but I thought you had a Black Sedan? Nonetheless, congrats on the new ride. Thats a really nice color. Had a chance to see one under the sunlight at the Long Beach GP. Looks stunning!

BTW - With all those optional deletes, it would make a great candidate for a track car! :D

Dr. Design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.