Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#542 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Although your buying experience was hopefully different, the Phoenix-area Cadillac stores I visited (3 of them) had basically the same message...they did not stock many 6-speed manual, non-sunroof cars. If I wanted to order one, I would have to pay more than MSRP after the "madatory" dealer add-ons and "doc fees" were included. If I wanted to wait until a manual trans, non-sunroof car appeared, then maybe I could get one for MSRP, but maybe not. A dealer in Missouri had, in-stock, a car I liked and was willing to deal. Decided to drive it back from Missouri rather than having it shipped. Enjoyed the "on-the-road" experience of the long drive, and was able to stop at the Cadillac Ranch on the way home.

#552 ·

Took delivery on 11 May 2011 from Cadillac of Las Vegas

2011 Sedan Black Diamond Edition
6 speed manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Yellow calipers
Recaro seats
Midnight Sapele wood trim
Ultraview sunroof
Sueded steering wheel/shifter
Wheel locks

Attachments

#553 ·

VERY NICE!!
That color must be pretty popular, we have seen quite a few of those so far! Congrats on the new car.

p.s. Great picture!

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Took delivery on 11 May 2011 from Cadillac of Las Vegas

2011 Sedan Black Diamond Edition
6 speed manual
Satin Graphite wheels
Yellow calipers
Recaro seats
Midnight Sapele wood trim
Ultraview sunroof
Sueded steering wheel/shifter
Wheel locks

#559 · (Edited)

Here is a few pictures of my new Black Diamond sedan, its a 6 speed manual with all options but the suede steering wheel and shifter, too bad as that is a great option. I guess it is time to start the mods. I was under the car the other day, and what an horrific exhaust system. The bends on the drivers side, just post cat are among the worst I have ever seen! Looks like a cat-back will be the first mod, car is a bit too quiet anyway.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Motor vehicle

#560 ·

Nice car! Congrats on the new ride. Drop us a line if you are really interested in that shifter knob and steering wheel suede option. That is something we do offer.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Here is a few pictures of my new Black Diamond sedan, its a 6 speed manual with all options but the suede steering wheel and shifter, too bad as that is a great option. I guess it is time to start the mods. I was under the car the other day, and what an horrific exhaust system. The bends on the drivers side, just post cat are among the worst I have ever seen! Looks like a cat-back will be the first mod, car is a bit too quiet anyway.

#563 ·

Congrats!!!!
this was my favorite color but I`m glad I`ve got my Radiant Silver here in Germany.
I have a chrome pin stripe on mine too, the same way as yours. All you need now is put on the Supercharged lettern on the hood, you`ll like it!

After now about 5 K miles on it I love this car.

Harry

#570 ·

traitor! ^ sephiroth on Grrrr8

so what's your excuse for trolling here since dec 2007?
LOL I had a 2008 CTS that I loved :D

depending on which state you are in that will get you pulled over in no time.
Agreed however and I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for saying this I've been driving cars that have been tinted for about 15 years or so and only been pulled over ONCE. I did go about 4-5% darker than normal on the V however for the last three years I've had a prescription for it :D Looooooooooooooooove the black look this way, HATE cleaning it!

#576 · (Edited)

About three weeks ago my 2007 SRT Jeep was rear ended by a 1 ton pulling a 16' trailer. It was shoved up under a full size Tundra. My daughter was driving because her Charger SRT was in the shop getting serviced before she heads out to college. She and her passengers were fine but the Jeep did not survive.

I truly loved that Jeep and really had no desire to change rides. I had been trying to decide whether to order a 2012 Jeep SRT but the new body style hadn't grown on me so I was planning on keeping my '07. I also would have had to wait till September or August for delivery of a 2012. I originally got the Jeep was because I had a teenage daughter playing soccer all over the Southwestern US and I hauled her and her stuff around to games and tournaments. But I also wanted a high performance ride. The Jeep fit the bill.

My daughter has graduated and is heading off to play college ball in the fall. I won’t be driving her around anymore. My real reason for a 500 hp (as modded) Jeep is gone. This situation, however, has opened up my chance to look at some other rides. I began looking at BMW M5, CTS-V, Raptor and 300 SRT in addition to the 2012 Jeep SRT.

Then, I ran across this 2010 CTS-V sedan in Florida. I really, really liked it, so ........ I bought it. It has had all of the chrome painted, D3 Sport lowering springs, NC Forge 21" wheels with Michelin Pilots, Ultraview sunroof and Recaro seats. It is just about exactly the way I would modded it myself. Now to start on the performance goodies. I just drove it from North of Houston to New Orleans for a long weekend. There are some minor tire clearance issues and the D3 springs have the notorious squeak. I may change to the D3 Competition Springs or even the factory springs to solve that one problem. Other than that, I love the car. These pics are from the dealer’s website.

Here are some crappy cell phone pics at the house.

I look forward to getting to know y'all and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into with this car.

#593 ·

About three weeks ago my 2007 SRT Jeep was rear ended by a 1 ton pulling a 16' trailer. It was shoved up under a full size Tundra. My daughter was driving because her Charger SRT was in the shop getting serviced before she heads out to college. She and her passengers were fine but the Jeep did not survive.

I truly loved that Jeep and really had no desire to change rides. I had been trying to decide whether to order a 2012 Jeep SRT but the new body style hadn't grown on me so I was planning on keeping my '07. I also would have had to wait till September or August for delivery of a 2012. I originally got the Jeep was because I had a teenage daughter playing soccer all over the Southwestern US and I hauled her and her stuff around to games and tournaments. But I also wanted a high performance ride. The Jeep fit the bill.

My daughter has graduated and is heading off to play college ball in the fall. I won’t be driving her around anymore. My real reason for a 500 hp (as modded) Jeep is gone. This situation, however, has opened up my chance to look at some other rides. I began looking at BMW M5, CTS-V, Raptor and 300 SRT in addition to the 2012 Jeep SRT.

Then, I ran across this 2010 CTS-V sedan in Florida. I really, really liked it, so ........ I bought it. It has had all of the chrome painted, D3 Sport lowering springs, NC Forge 21" wheels with Michelin Pilots, Ultraview sunroof and Recaro seats. It is just about exactly the way I would modded it myself. Now to start on the performance goodies. I just drove it from North of Houston to New Orleans for a long weekend. There are some minor tire clearance issues and the D3 springs have the notorious squeak. I may change to the D3 Competition Springs or even the factory springs to solve that one problem. Other than that, I love the car. These pics are from the dealer’s website.

I look forward to getting to know y'all and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into with this car.
I wonder if you had the sleeves installed on the D3's? I have them with NO squeaking or Clearance issues and I have 21's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.