Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#435 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

jdurhan, you keeping the Wagon? When my Vagon comes in the '10 Wagon goes to my daughter. Doing that keeps my kids from saying "dad you don't really need a new car." I really do.

Motown, looks really sharp. Great pixs.
Yes, definitely keeping the wagon. I didn't think I wanted 2 Cadillac CTS's, so I leased a 2010 335i convertible in May. I bought the wagon in for its first oil change in mid-october, well my salesman through a set of keys to me and said go take it for a ride. I looked at him and replied, take what for a ride, he said the Black V-Coupe just outside the door.

Well I wasn't go to pass on an offer like that, I went for a nice ride and when I came back I ordered a Black Raven, Ebony Recaros, Auto, polished wheels and Saple wood at supplier pricing. Put the 335i on swapalease and it was gone within the week, don't miss it at all.

Mine should be built next week, I'm hoping for a build date on Thursday when GM goes public. I think that would be kinda neat. I have been following your wagon saga, hang in there thats going to be one sweet ride. :)

#436 ·

After a train ride, hangin' in a lot in Jersey for close to a month, a truck ride to the dealer, and a ride home in the rain, the V was lookin' :shtf:

After washing it thoroughly, making sure to get all the nooks and crannies, cleaning the windows inside and out, and really giving the wheels a lot of attention, it's looking pretty good. Next it will be clayed, and given the full Zaino treatment. Figured I would post pics now though. :D

#438 ·

After a train ride, hangin' in a lot in Jersey for close to a month, a truck ride to the dealer, and a ride home in the rain, the V was lookin' :shtf:

After washing it thoroughly, making sure to get all the nooks and crannies, cleaning the windows inside and out, and really giving the wheels a lot of attention, it's looking pretty good. Next it will be clayed, and given the full Zaino treatment. Figured I would post pics now though. :D

Very nice, enjoy.

#448 ·

^^^ - That and the radar antenna make me think that the pics were taken at the Aeronautical Center in OKC ... ?

Beautiful car!!!

Rob
The radar tower gave it away!

Thanks.

Yep, I work for the FAA at the Aeronautic Center in OKC. Since my drive to work is in the dark and I picked up the car late the day before, the first pictures I got to take were at the Center.
I don't see to many "Vs" around the Center but there have been a couple - probably attending classes out here as this is a big training facility.
I'm not in the "Academy" business - I'm part of Aviation Systems Standards.

#450 ·

Went ahead and had D3 raise the rear end by about 1/2" to put a bit of rake back in, just like stock:

I think she sits perfectly now :bouncy:

#454 ·

Thanks for the kind words. We have a great platform to work with :cheers:

#464 ·

I just picked mine up last week. She's a 2009 Thunder Gray w/7k miles and all loaded-up: Recaros; Sun Roof; Nav; Bose; polished wheels; suede steering/shift knob. She's in absolute mint condition and I can't wait to get my pulley/tune set-up. Here are a couple pics I snapped last weekend after cleaning her, but I'll get some better shots this weekend. I hope no one minds that dad's ZR1 and brother's E55 are in some of the pics :)

#471 ·
#472 ·

^^^ Looks very nice! God if only our weather was like this! All we have had is snow, snow and more snow! Then all I see is pics like this, people playing golf on t.v. etc, only three more loooong months to go. Someone care to tell me about this Zaino product, sorry never heard of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.