2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, GM & the other Big guy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; Many news reports of the on going talks with GM to merge have beed posted in MAGAZINES and on TV.... ...
- 10-13-08 10:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Clackamas, OR
GM & the other Big guy
Many news reports of the on going talks with GM to merge have beed posted in MAGAZINES and on TV....
Fast Lane Daily reported the news also....
So, if we use salesman logic it is true...
- 10-13-08 11:54 PM #2
Re: GM & the other Big guy
- 10-14-08 05:12 AM #3Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- San 'tone, TX
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm