Cadillac Owners Forum banner
15K views 152 replies 37 participants last post by  CIWS 
#1 ·
#103 ·
Re: Uh Oh the GT-R has major competition...

You guys have to calm down. The comparison was not that outlandish. 2 fast cars at a good price and the same price. While is it not in direct competition with the V if even 10% of V buyers consider the Nissan and half of them go gor the GT-R that is a lot of lost units for the V. I do not htink the numbers will be that high, and the only reason I think that is because I think there will be a big mark up on the GT-R. If Nissan can produce a ton of them and keep them at msrp that 5% would be more accurate.

#104 ·

You guys have to calm down. The comparison was not that outlandish. 2 fast cars at a good price and the same price. While is it not in direct competition with the V if even 10% of V buyers consider the Nissan and half of them go gor the GT-R that is a lot of lost units for the V. I do not htink the numbers will be that high, and the only reason I think that is because I think there will be a big mark up on the GT-R. If Nissan can produce a ton of them and keep them at msrp that 5% would be more accurate.
Nobody is saying that no one will cross-shop the GT-R and V. But most here understand it will be minimal. Some disagree. And some see the word Audi and their menstruation cycle accelerates...

#107 ·

who cares what it will compete with. I just care which looks better and has the luxury and in my opinion I would chose the new V hands down. Hence why I am a member in this forum :) I don't think there is a need to fight fellas it's only a matter of opinion.

#108 · (Edited)

audi forums? nice that you still need to reference it at all still... and where does audi come into a v2 gtr conversation? and im stupid? lol... anyway... it is a different car all together... pound for pond the v will be more usefull to that demographic... gtr is a bad ass track car... i want the first gtr with a tweaked frame for the track...

#109 ·

audi forums? nice that you still need to reference it at all still... and where does audi come into a v2 gtr conversation? and im stupid? lol... anyway... it is a different car all together... pound for pond the v will be more usefull to that demographic... gtr is a bad ass track car... i want the first gtr with a tweaked frame for the track...
I SAID THE GT-R COMPETES WITH THE ZR-1 AND R8. SO I SAID TO GO TO THEIR FORUMS AND TALK ABOUT COMPETITION, NOT THE V FORUM.

To everyone else, sorry for the caps. But since Zeustwatty thinks that I can never, ever, ever, ever reference the Audi forums ever, ever, ever in anyway, I had to post in monotone. Do you go to a Jaguar forum to talk about a Vette? Or a Hyundai forum to talk about an R8?

#111 ·

sorry didn't see the r8 reference so I apologize... But on a side note. The r8 isn't fast enough to keep up with the gtr or the caddy... Again sorry.

#127 ·
i know nothing about this word, sss-pp-ay-am? :halo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.