Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  lawfive 
#1 ·
Currently own a sts-v. Have owned an BMW, driven Audis, Benz and many others.

My impresssion at the auto show tonight....CTS-V was the most impressive sedan. And I am not talking HP or torque..I mean fit, finish and design. It really is world class.

I drove the 3.6 edi the other night at the dealership, and I couldn't believe how far Caddy has come. That car felt like a warm glove wrapped around me, and it stuck to the road. I only hope the cts-v feels like the performance version of that...I bet on it with a deposit. Fall can't get here soon enough...

#2 ·
I'm betting on it too. Counting the months. Keep taking my ESV and SRT8 for service and confirming my place on the list. LOL
They wouldn't take my deposit. I purchased both cars mentioned above from them In Sept and Nov of 06. They are taking my srt8 in trade. Several of the guys in service dept. wanna buy the chrysler.

#8 ·
I'm jumping ship from the srt8 to the V. Enjoyed modding the srt8 but the handeling is just not there.

I believe the V will fit the bill. If not will focus back on the M5. I like comfort and gadgets in addition to performance. Wanna stay american if at all possible.

#9 ·
I'm jumping ship from the srt8 to the V. Enjoyed modding the srt8 but the handeling is just not there.

I believe the V will fit the bill. If not will focus back on the M5. I like comfort and gadgets in addition to performance. Wanna stay american if at all possible.

:suspense:
Only a complete idiot would jump from a cadillac to a chrysler then back to a cadillac. Uh, er, $hit. :canttalk:

#12 ·
Caleigh, what is your little gif saying? Looks like "Oi"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.