Cadillac Owners Forum banner
15K views 76 replies 42 participants last post by  Fire and Ice 
#1 ·
Hello,
We had a chance to check out the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V here in Detroit. The vehicle looks great in person. We have attached a few images from the show. They also have a cut away of the new motor. There are quite a few things that are of interest when viewing.

More details to come.

Thanks,

Dr. Design

See less See more
#8 ·
Are those the recaro seats. ...
I was thinking the same thing. Hard to tell if the bolsters are really that dramatically better ... just can't tell ...

I'm goin' on Monday. I'll check 'em out.

Would LOVE to have better support in my '05. Wonder if they'd bolt right in?:skeptical:

(BTW: Your avatar is in my top five! Is that a UPS driver?)

#7 ·
they look like they are...

#19 ·
To those that have seen it in person - how does that steering wheel look / feel?

I wonder if it would be possible to replace that fake-suede microfiber on the steering wheel with good old hard leather. The more pictures I see, the more that steering wheel looks like it's screaming for fuzzy dice.

#24 · (Edited)
They remind me of the same quality as the "H" spoke wheels on the Viper, great looking up until you get within 5 feet to see some of the cloudiness of the polishwork. Lots of BRIGHT lighting revealed this though. Overall, many people have a problem with them , I personally think they are great. The new front cailpers look KILLER! :yup: In my opinion it would be cool to see a set of these in BLACK CHROME. Black wheels scream that "just got off the racetrack" look, and the chrome would compliment Cadillac's motif.

#26 ·
As I stated before, I don't care for the wheels. Somewhere between the Shelby and SS Camaro wheels. Easy fix though. Finally saw the picture that I was looking for..........rear differential. Is it camouflaged somehow? Can't seem to make it out in the picture.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.