Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics

Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics

So still have to finish up some plumbing of lines under the hood but interior is finished. I had used a JL audio clean sweep before with a trunk mount eq. This was running to 2 amps with JL separates and a 12". Sounded ok but did not have the adjustability I was looking for. So I moved up to the Alpine setup. This has a lot more features and can be adjusted on a laptop. So far it's been great. I ended up moving the volume and tune knobs to the glove box as they are not used with Alpine. I added the RUX control head to use as the master volume. It's not required but given the way this car is wired I needed it. I then moved my aeroforce gauge and added my other analogic gauge to the ash tray area. The nitrous window/wot controller is the HSW microedge mounted in the upper arm rest section of the center console. I also relocated the USB/audio in and cig lighter to a different area in the center console to add the arm/ heater and purge buttons. The other 4 black ones are to cycle through the pages on the aeroforce gauges.

----------

----------

The four clear LEDs are for armed(green) heater (yellow) radar detector alert(red) n2o spraying( blue)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V locity is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V A6, 752 RWHP Stock airbox & stock exst

Re: Alpine PXA-H800 and aeroforce gauge /nitrous install pics

Nice install! Very clean!

thanks, loving the adjustability so far of the Alpine unit. also has a road eq function that adjusts the sound based on additional noise entering the car

SecretWeapon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Sedan, M6, Silver/Ebony

Wow. I am genuinely impressed with what you have done. Kudos sir.

Thanks. I may redo the trunk now as I just have a 12" mounted on the spare tire well