Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Spoiler choices for 09 = up V-sedans

Lugnutz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v sedan

Spoiler choices for 09 = up V-sedans

After a month of searching I really have not found anything that I like that fits a 2012 V sedan. I am looking for a lip spoiler similar to most available for the coupe but no one seems to make one for the sedan. The spectra werxs one is nice but I guess they are out of business. does anyone have one of these in stock still. any other information would be greatly apreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Bridgette2013 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V SEDAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz
    After a month of searching I really have not found anything that I like that fits a 2012 V sedan. I am looking for a lip spoiler similar to most available for the coupe but no one seems to make one for the sedan. The spectra werxs one is nice but I guess they are out of business. does anyone have one of these in stock still. any other information would be greatly apreciated
    Bump.

HUGN*RDS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 V

Re: Spoiler choices for 09 = up V-sedans

loving my D3 rear 3rd brake light lip spoiler. I actually have advertised it for sale right now. It's 100% unpainted carbon fiber that's clear coated.

WP_20130430_011.jpgWP_20130430_002.jpgWP_20130430_009.jpg