Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Black chrome grilles in stock......

14K views 45 replies 24 participants last post by  Smoke 20 
#1 ·
have a couple extra black chrome grilles on hand. $671.00 plus shipping
call me at 703-647-8670 between 730-4 Eastern

#9 ·
Luke is the man. I honestly would pay more money to buy parts from him. I drive about an hour to get parts from him not only because of pricing but because I know I will be taken care of.

Point in fact... I dropped my alcantara shift knob in the road outside of the parts office and he got to me quick and got it back to me.

#14 ·
The dealer installed them, and I thought they did a pretty good job. The front nose piece of the car is now on tight. That allways bugged me how lose it was. Not sure if George did the work or not. ;).

However even though I have the '13 two piece rotors, my wheels click. It just started since I got the car back. Last night I torqued the lug nuts to 140. My guess is they were 100 foot pounds or whatever the mindless impact driver can achieve. I have not driven the car yet to see if that fixed it. Did they really need to take the front wheels off? I called and they will fix the clicking tomorrow if i did not fix it by tightening the nuts. I assume the fix is the nylon lug nuts?

Still, even with all that the car looks much better with the black grills. I'm happy I did it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.