2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Panic alarm / vehicle locator going off in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; For the past two nights my panic alarm / vehicle locator has been going off by itself. The weird thing ...
- 04-15-13 08:17 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Luxury Black Raven
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Cape Cod, MA
Panic alarm / vehicle locator going off
For the past two nights my panic alarm / vehicle locator has been going off by itself. The weird thing is that it went off at 3:30am both times. This wakes us up and probably most of the neighborhood as well. Could this be an issue with the key FOB? This is happening to my 2010 CTS.
Sorry, wrong forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece