Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Silver pedals that come with Recaro package

9K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  MSOsr 
#1 ·
I just found out that I am missing out on the silver brake and acceleration pedals that come with the Recaro package. I purposefully didn't get the Recaro package because I don't like the way the seats grip my body, but I do like the pedals. Does anyone know the product numbers so I can order them? Also, maybe an idea of how much they will cost? Thanks.

Lyndell Wiggins

#8 ·
lol.. typical GMPD. This is exactly why I order small items from my local dealer;
MSRP: 105
GMPD: $74.97
GMPD shipping: $19.87
Ttl: $94.84

I can get a bigger discount at home, thanks. Or even give rippy a call, I'm *sure* he can come in at lower than a 10% overall discount.

#10 ·
I never said Gmpartsdirect was the best deal, just helping the OP out.

BTW Here's a better one...
http://www.shopchevyparts.com/shopping_cart.php

$80
S/H 10.64

Total: $90.64

Rippy quoted me:

$91.88 plus $16 shipping

$107.88 total

Probably better to *know* the facts before you open your mouth...

----------

There you go-Rippy stepped up....order from Rippy since they are a valuable asset to the forum!

#12 ·
Well good to know as I have never used GMPD. Just saw that was one of the top sites that popped up when googling the part # and the price looked good. Def order from Rippy as their customer service is 2nd to none!

So once installed said gas pedal assemble, does the dealer need to program it or is it plug and play?

#22 ·
RippyPartsDept said:
if anyone has a service manual it will say if the pedal needs to be programmed
(i would assume that it would need to be programmed)
Hi,

When I had my 2012 AWD Coupe I purchased these pedals.. Comes with instructions.. Replacement is straight forward.. Unplug and unbolt the gas pedal, and replace with the new one.. Pry off the brake pedal and slip on the new brake pedal. Simple as that no additional programming. :)

#30 ·
Better yet, why don't you see it in person? My shop is close to Everbank Field. PM me if interested. Or we can hookup at Cars &Coffee in 3 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.