2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Any “significantly” lighter wheels for the V2 yet? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2015; ...
- 06-07-09 12:08 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Any “significantly” lighter wheels for the V2 yet?
The current stock wheels reportedly weigh: front 24lbs, rear 26.4lbs. Has anyone found a source for sub 20Lbs wheels?
While we are at it – how about significantly lighter exhaust systems – carbon fiber drive shafts etc.?
- 06-07-09 02:15 AM #2
Re: Any “significantly” lighter wheels for the V2 yet?
i am sure ccw could make you some if you got the specs to him
- 06-07-09 02:34 AM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, 2002 Z06
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Norco, CA
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid
Synthetic DOT 3 Brake Fluid - Heavy Duty High Temp Formula; For ABS Disc & Drum Brakes; 1 Quart
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather
- Performance Tool - Impact Socket Set
Impact Socket Set - 11 Piece; 1/2 Inch Drive; Metric; Deep