Lingenfelter 700 - CAR STALLS WHEN STOPPING, BACKFIRES, LOSS OF POWER AT WOT - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Lingenfelter 700 - CAR STALLS WHEN STOPPING, BACKFIRES, LOSS OF POWER AT WOT in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; If the problem is some type of debris in the fuel lines, what is the remedy? ---------- What would be ...
    tlowry is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V

Re: Lingenfelter 700 - CAR STALLS WHEN STOPPING, BACKFIRES, LOSS OF POWER AT WOT

If the problem is some type of debris in the fuel lines, what is the remedy?

----------

What would be the best way for me to eliminate debris in the lines as the culprit?

V locity is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan A6, 730 RWHP Stock airbox & stock exst

Re: Lingenfelter 700 - CAR STALLS WHEN STOPPING, BACKFIRES, LOSS OF POWER AT WOT

It probably just needs air in the idle table

I started a new thread for the stalling problem since it seems that is the only issue I have now, sooooo..

WHAT FIXED MY WOT PROBLEM?

The only thing the new tuner did was, Retune, and FILL MY EMPTY HEAT EXCHANGER RESERVOIR. He did them both at the same time, so I don't know which fixed my WOT problem or caused my first engine to blow and me to have the same issue on the new engine. HOLY SHIT, I was having the original tuner do my oil changes so they would be done RIGHT! Please give me ur opinion on which you believe cost me to buy a new engine.

baabootoo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

No way on the reservoir, so that leaves???????????

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    You are bringing way too much to us in one thread. It's like asking us what color the 43rd dynamo was in a 1,000 long train...

baabootoo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    You are bringing way too much to us in one thread. It's like asking us what color the 43rd dynamo was in a 1,000 long train...
    From the movie "Unstoppable"???????

V-Horse is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I'm gonna go with green and white?

I thought all the issues could be related. I do understand, and started a new thread for the stalling issue. Thanks

citori01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Could this be a faulty ECM? With all new engine parts I'm spit balling here.???

Houston_CTS_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Do you have a 102 on the car? What type of injectors? I had the same issue with mine and it took 2 months to figure out. I had a bbk 102 and the gears in it were locking throwing the car into limp mode. Changed it and put a brand new stock tb and problem solved and I gained 10 more hp. Weird. Secondly I had fic 850s on the car. She didn't like that either. Went with I.D 850s and shes now making a little over 700 hp to the wheels.

wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

It will be the mass air meter table and ve coefficient tables being wrong. Your trims are out of whack and need to be corrected by modifying those tables. And the stalling issue is a airflow table based on temp

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    It will be the mass air meter table and ve coefficient tables being wrong. Your trims are out of whack and need to be corrected by modifying those tables. And the stalling issue is a airflow table based on temp
    Dropped at tuner today, he will be addressing the stalling and mentioned the airflow, I'll pass this along to him. He's keeping it till Friday, he's also adding a Norcal Box, changing out my K&N for a Dyno Speed Racing Air Intake, installing Induction and Heat Exchanger block off plates, removing cats, installing catch can, Ported Blower & Snout & Throttle Body, and of course re-tuning it again. I'm excited.

rmg2800 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If you had a P069E that means that there is another DTC stored in the FPCM. You need to get a tech 2 on it and see what DTC is in the FPCM. It may give you a
    good indication of what the problem is. You should really find out what code is stored before sped lots of money for a tuner to speculate and guess at the problem.

Black Moon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'm just curious why you are making more mods before finding and curing the problem that you have? You are just adding more variants to the poor guy that is trying to fix it.

The stalling is fixed, it was a tuning issue.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.