sport or comp for drag racing
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, sport or comp for drag racing in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; We have always raced in stabilitrax but that got me thinking about the rate of the shocks being so hard. ...
    citori01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Red face sport or comp for drag racing

We have always raced in stabilitrax but that got me thinking about the rate of the shocks being so hard. It may not
    be the best setting. It may not allow the car to shift weight to the rear. I do not know what it does to shift points and shift timing.
    Maybe sport is a better setting due to a softer shock as long has it has desirable shift firmness and timing.

So what is the boards idea on selecting between the two and does anyone have track times to back it up.
    We are racing the 12th because here in Florida we have not had any cold weather but this Thursday it's going to 55
    and with the icebox it should be cool enough for a new best time.
    28 HP for full exhaust
    and 30 HP for the icebox
    that is at least what I was told to expect
    and I have seen a car here in town pick up 3 tenths
    from it. Please give feedback....

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

citori01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Re: sport or comp for drag racing

Any ideas? I will be at the track on Thursday and want the best chance at a ten second time slip as possible. We have a bunch of 11.04's but that is as close to 10's we have. All done CAI, tune, small, pulley, and HX. We know have full exhaust and ice box. Hoping for 10.75 @ 129-130 I have seen cars go quicker at that speed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.