D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONLY
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONLY in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONLY

D3 | COMPETITION LOWERING SPRINGS

2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe/Sedan/Wagon (use Mag-Ride Rods)

100% compatible with Magnetic Ride Shocks

0.75″ Front / 1.0″ Rear

The D3 Competition Springs are the only springs on the market that allow for 100% perfect usage of the OEM Mag Ride Shocks. The key to allowing for proper interface with the OEM mag ride is the D3 Spring Hardware Kit which makes the car feel virtually stock when the D3 Sport Lowering Springs are installed.

Made in the USA the /D3/ Competition Springs are ISO 9001 certified as well and have been engineered and built specifically for the CTS-V allowing for a 50% stiffer over factory ride. Ride height is lowered by 0.75” FT and 1.0” RR.

The key to the D3 Competition Spring is their progressive spring rates. This allows for the springs to become progressively stiffer based on the load transferred to each spring. In other words the spring will become progressively stiffer the more aggressively you drive.

When paired with the D3 Competition Sway Bars the D3 Competition suspension kit will offer superior cornering capabilities allowing for ultra-aggressive street and track performance. They will also offer a great balanced ride that will work with your vehicles factory magnetic ride system.

$429 | USD
    *Free shipping in the lower 48 for all orders placed by the end of this week 6/29/13

What do real vehicle owners have to say about this product?
    Love my new D3 Competition Suspension!

After Gingerman [raceway] this past weekend, I REALLY Love the D3 competition suspension (and new GM 2 piece rotors). On track their is so much more confidence in handling, and much more speed. Easier to run with the lightweights in the twisties now (or at least stay close)! I can still run the curbing and the suspension eats them right up with very little unsettling of the car. I know the mag shocks are doing their job, but I didn’t expect the bump swallowing effect to still be in place. On the street, spring action is sweet. Very little difference in my opinion. The stiffer bars is what I feel more, and you really only feel that when the surface is different from left to right. So you do get a little rocking on uneven roads, but not on smooth ones (duh). Its slight and not a bother to me at all. Certainly more connected to the pavement, but does not beat you up at all. Very generally speaking, its sort of like stock suspension in sport mode when in tour mode with the new bits, but I know that won’t pass a technical analysis of what’s happening…. So: I highly recommend it all!

For more information please visit our website -
    http://d3groupinc.com/d3-competition-lowering-springs/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

baabootoo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

Re: D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONL

Just so I'm clear, these are the Competition springs and NOT just the lowering ones? I want the competition ones for performance reasons.

Re: D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONL

Absolutely correct. These are the competition lowering springs with mag ride interface. Please let us know if there are any other questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by baabootoo View Post
    Just so I'm clear, these are the Competition springs and NOT just the lowering ones? I want the competition ones for performance reasons.

matt116 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Blackdiamond coupe
    Omg
    The D3 comp springs are sweet on my 12 coupe

V87
    V87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS-V

i've been waiting for these, so stupid question ... i imagine no free shipping north of the border? would there be a reduced rate? please let me know as i am eager to place an order before the deadline.

Thanks

bolt007 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS DI Super charged
    What about sway bars need a set what is our discount?

I'm waiting for my springs right now.

cruiser68 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V A6 Sedan Modded :)

Lovin the ride on mine! Really lovin on track days For every day driving I think it is an improvement over oem IMO.

Hello,
    Give us a call and we can work out special pricing for your ship to location.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by V87 View Post
    i've been waiting for these, so stupid question ... i imagine no free shipping north of the border? would there be a reduced rate? please let me know as i am eager to place an order before the deadline.

Thanks

evilb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Wagon

How comfortable/livable are these for daily driving? Any premature degredation of the OEM shocks?

Thanks,
    Brad

All the threads that I researched said they are nice, firm, and no problems.

cruiser68 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V A6 Sedan Modded :)

I prefer them for daily driving over the oem.

ENVIOUS V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Radiant Silver CTS -V, 1987 Buick Grand National

With these being installed void our GM warranty?

Not, not at all. If you mess something up during the install, then maybe.

strapp1000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Does anyone have their alignment specs with the D3's? Are there any installation tips? I just ordered.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.