Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree35Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by thebigjimsho And good job on you for taking your own tantrum and trick little Batman pic because ...
    Boosted2000si is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 CTSV

Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    And good job on you for taking your own tantrum and trick little Batman pic because you don't like one of the many, many thousands of threads that have helped many, many thousands of members here over the past decade +.

Right now the mods here aren't V2 owners. Since I've personally met some of the mods/past mods in the V forums, I can vouch that they are quality people and smart guys with common sense. But many members, with their lack of what's required and the politics involved, have made their lives miserable.

I once thought to volunteer but I don't have the time now anyway. The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.

For the most part, this forum is run by good people. But you've put them in a no win situation. You've already played the "I only come here 1 out of 20 compared to forum X" card. There will never be any pleasing your type...
    Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Im not speaking for the rest of the forums. I am talking this specific section and this specific person. I dont venture away from the V2 section as I really have no interest in other sections. I am not sure were we lost the subject at hand but I dont recall mentioning anything beyond this thread. I assume you support the OP? After all thats what this subject is about.

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Yeah Luna, it is entertaining if nothing else. Now, I don't have a Whipple, but I have heard of some failures with that kit so he's not making that up. He and a couple of others did correctly call out KDI on another forum. He never proved his point against Ed. There is a pattern of going after people and forums and it does cross the lines at numerous points. It's the insults when you don't agree with him that kills his credibility.
    Luna., Luna., BlownV and 1 others like this.

BlownV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V

dqw1 agreed.

And like I mentioned in my post...no one on this thread ever said they didn't believe him about his situation. It is his way of trying to handle it which lacks maturity and respect. I mentioned that there are a couple of threads about KDI blowers on the other v forum by other members and no one over there got into a fight about it. Moreover, those people accepted that they took a risk and took the proactive approach of trying to work with whipple on R&D or figure out another solution rather than trying to put together an angry mob to bitch at whipple.
    Luna. and Luna. like this.

turbol15 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 97 eldo,2011 cts-v

mechanics, bodyshops are thieves imo
    CADZLA RETURNS likes this.

Luna. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.
    I found this comment especially interesting. I 100% agree. There was/is a clear difference between this current V2 forum and the "initial" V forum

Quote Originally Posted by BlownV View Post
    And like I mentioned in my post...no one on this thread ever said they didn't believe him about his situation. It is his way of trying to handle it which lacks maturity and respect. I mentioned that there are a couple of threads about KDI blowers on the other v forum by other members and no one over there got into a fight about it. Moreover, those people accepted that they took a risk and took the proactive approach of trying to work with whipple on R&D or figure out another solution rather than trying to put together an angry mob to bitch at whipple.
    dqw1 and dqw1 like this.

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted2000si View Post

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Im not speaking for the rest of the forums. I am talking this specific section and this specific person. I dont venture away from the V2 section as I really have no interest in other sections. I am not sure were we lost the subject at hand but I dont recall mentioning anything beyond this thread. I assume you support the OP? After all thats what this subject is about.
    I don't support the OP one bit. I just think the mods get a bad rap around here...

----------

Although, once Curtis chimed in with his Whipple issues, I took notice. His words does give credence to the OP's claims. Some of them, anyway...

BlownV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V

Being a mod is a tough job. I don't envy it. I did it for a year back when I had a dsm and it was too much for me to do.

Let's be honest here though guys, not one person ever disputed the OP's claims that he has a warranty/product quality issue with whipple. He bought something and it broke. It shouldn't have broken but these things happen...especially when you are one of the first to be implementing a product. Seems like him and whipple are working on some kind of resolution but that should be going on behind closed doors until they have figured out the final outcome. The issue that every single person has had with Cadzla between his multiple threads on here about the whipple blower, his dozen or more threads about Ed blowing up his car on here and other forums, and some of his other comments in general is that he lacks the ability to conduct himself in a respectful or professional manner. Calling people d-bags, poor, stupid, arrogant, homosexual and a whole bunch more things all because someone disagrees with him or says the equivalent of 'whoa slow your roll there before this get's out of hand' is unneccesary and embarrassing for this forum.

Anyway, while entertaining, he seems to have gotten the point and kept quiet. Which is better for the forum anyway. No one wants to post their questions in a place where people like him are going to reply with slander and a reckless abandon for childish insults.
    dqw1, dqw1, Luna. and 2 others like this.

CADZLA RETURNS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade

oops. disregard. wrong thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.