Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution - Page 2
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
Like Tree35Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; BlownV - So you've proven that you have more money (maybe) than brains...lol. Idiots like you don't understand the reason ...
  1. #16
    CADZLA RETURNS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago South Burbs
    Age
    33
    Posts
    74

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    BlownV - So you've proven that you have more money (maybe) than brains...lol. Idiots like you don't understand the reason for the forums I guess. It's to state and/or share ideas, opinions, thoughts, concerns. It's also for stating experiences with certain products, shops, wrenchers, tuners, builders, etc. Most of the guys post when things go well and praise their build, builder, products, etc. Not many have the balls to post when shit doesn't work out well because they don't want to deal with being chastised by retards like you. Keep on ranting all you want. You make no sense, you don't bother me in the least. Go fly a kite, or your Cessna. I could care less. For all I know you are Keith or a Whipple employee. You'll be the first to know when I get Whipple to make things right. The ball is already rolling.
    By the way, I was booted only from cts-v owners site and that's because Toking Tony was biased. He didn't like me bashing his buddy Keith who was a supporting member. In the end, he saw and admitted I was right about Keith. Surprise, surprise. If more guys would have listened to me or believed me, there would be a lot less $7200 (Whipple) paperweights sitting around. I guess some guys need to learn the hard and expensive way. I'll let you go find that thread as you appear to have a lot of times on your hands. I'll be sure to give you and Luna an honorable mention on my site.
    Cheers!

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownV View Post

    FYI, I love the irony of your post. Bashing 'keyboard warriors' and lacking enough intelligence to realize that that is all you are to everyone on this forum. And probably the least respected of anyone on this forum.
    Again you make no sense. Where am I acting like a hard ass (tough guy, keyboard warrior) like you in my post or anywhere on this forum? I stated my experience, facts, my opinions. I think you belong on the yellow bullet forum..it's full of d - bags like you. I am not looking for respect from anyone on any forum. I get plenty of respect in the "real world" from clients, employees, colleagues, business associates, friends, family, acquaintances. I am quite certain, with your meaningless posts, you aren't gaining anyone's respect. And nobody gives a rats ass about your $100k build or your plane. You're not impressing anybody. Guys like you have to puff your chest to try and gain acceptance and respect from forum members because you get none in real life. Take a closer look at the thread. It's you Luna, and the muffler delete guy. That's all. I don't see anyone else jumping in agreeing with you or giving me shit. Because they are obviously more intelligent than you and know when not to get involved in a thread that doesn't pertain to them.

  2. #17
    Luna. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,552

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    I was going to type a reply, but holy crap...BlownV said it near perfectly...

    Amen brother...


    Quote Originally Posted by BlownV View Post
    Yes, I'm insanely childish and using daddy's computer and must not have any financial security. Those must be more of those FACTS that you talk about constantly and have been determined by you through rigorous investigation. My statements about you are all based on things you HAVE SAID YOURSELF YOU DUMBASS. Every thread or comment you make is a complaint about someone or something but you tell other people they are PMS-ing (mental disorder perhaps?). You pay to play. You think most of us haven't spent a ton of money on things that have gone boom? Over $100,000 invested in my last track car and I would guess at least $20,000 was spent on things that eventually didn't work / hold up / never met their advertised performance. It happens. This is racing. This is motorsports (hence the turn a wrench comment that you couldn't comprehend). You don't want to take these chances then go take up knitting. Otherwise stop trying to turn this entire forum into a class action lawsuit against one person or another. It is embarrassing. You are embarrassing...which is probably why other forums banned you. It was said already before...but what do YOU think makes more sense...that everyone else is wrong who wishes you were banned and that all another forums that banned you were full of idiots...or that YOU ARE THE IDIOT? THINK ABOUT IT. Go troll somewhere else. Luna said it best. Btw, since you used the phrase 'get a life bro'...I would guess that you don't have the maturity that most of us would expect from a 32 year old. Just FYI, this is not my first V...the last was an STS-V and I do make a living with rocket science helping to secure the very freedom that allows you to own your damn car...so yes I can afford a whipple. Or a KB. Or my cessna.

    FYI, I love the irony of your post. Bashing 'keyboard warriors' and lacking enough intelligence to realize that that is all you are to everyone on this forum. And probably the least respected of anyone on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by CADZLA RETURNS View Post
    I am not looking for respect from anyone on any forum.
    That much is obvious....

    And, rest assured, many on the forum don't have any for you. Mission accomplished!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CADZLA RETURNS View Post
    I am quite certain, with your meaningless posts, you aren't gaining anyone's respect. And nobody gives a rats ass about your $100k build or your plane. You're not impressing anybody. Guys like you have to puff your chest to try and gain acceptance and respect from forum members because you get none in real life.
    Childish behavior/response. 32 years old and this pathetic? Wow...

    Quote Originally Posted by CADZLA RETURNS View Post
    Take a closer look at the thread. It's you Luna, and the muffler delete guy. That's all. I don't see anyone else jumping in agreeing with you or giving me shit.
    Are you seriously this stupid? Try reading the thread again....
    BlownV and BlownV like this.

  3. #18
    CADZLA RETURNS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago South Burbs
    Age
    33
    Posts
    74

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    Luna is mad because I decided to buy carpet from Empire instead!

    ----------

    "Childish behavior/response. 32 years old and this pathetic? Wow..."

    No bro. Just stating the truth. I guess it hurts and maybe you can relate?!

    I'd say your buddy's (BlownV) entire post was childish and pathetic not to mention irrelevant.

    "Are you seriously this stupid? Try reading the thread again...."

    No but it appears that you are - I've read it. Boosted2000si, you and your buddy BlownV. Jimsho is obviously neutral. Cblove is the only guy with a clue. Oh maybe because that's because he went through the same shit I did and can relate! Now go back and play on another forum where you belong. Keep on spouting off if it makes you feel like a better man. I made my point and guys with half a brain can understand it. If you can't then go order a Whipple from Keith and let me know how it goes! LOL - Obviously some guys are missing something in life to act so idiotic, childish, irrational and full of hate. I truly hope they find what they are missing as life is short.
    Ciao!!

  4. #19
    CADZLA RETURNS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Blown by Ed Hutchings, 08 Escalade
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago South Burbs
    Age
    33
    Posts
    74

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    Luna - You're a bitter person, not sure why. To refresh your memory here is a thread where you showed your true colors - getting into a pissing match with several members. Also, as you can see many of the replies were from guys who understood my concerns, offered advice, opinions, etc. Surprisingly, even you were somewhat cordial towards me. Keep in mind that this was way before it was known that ALL the Whipple units would fail. Now that all of them have my complaint is even more valid. Anyone who has can't comprehend this belongs in a mental institution.
    Cheers.
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...le-failed.html

  5. #20
    vfaninva is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Prev '09 V sedan, Current 2013 Thunder Gray V Coupe
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,203
    Jeez ... I just wish I could get back the time spent reading this thread!

  6. #21
    BlownV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution


  7. #22
    Luna. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,552

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    BlownV and BlownV like this.

  8. #23
    BlownV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    CADZLA, I am not sure that there is any point in responding to your latest post...you say one thing, I say another, blah blah blah. It goes on. Just two people sitting behind computer screens. I don't give a shit about you, you don't about me. Etc etc. I'll admit that part of me is bothered by people like you because people like me actually have to protect you and provide you with the ability to live in a free country. But I guess everyone can't be a contributing member of society...o well. I thought Luna had hit the nail on the head with the statement about you being the worst motorsports enthusiast ever but I think in actuallity it goes much deeper...you are pretty much the most worthless person I have ever exchanged any form of communication with in my life. I would rather be locked in a room with Helen Keller than you. But I will just leave this thread at this...you have been banned by the other V forum and according to yellowbullet members banned by numerous other forums as well under a variety of screen names (I am not going to waste time digging up every one that they mentioned). You say over and over that you are right and there are only a few 'idiots' like me that disagree with you. Well...I took a couple of minutes and put together a short list. Here is everyone from this forum and from yellowbullet which has called you out on your maturity and worthless behavior...and this is only from your last TWO THREADS. It would take me hours to go through and find everyone who said you are a piece of shit. And if I missed one or two from those threads then my apologies but I think this gets the point across.

    Cadforums
    Edcmat-l1
    Dqw1
    Blaine321
    CJCTSV
    Boosted2000si
    DMM
    Luna
    Jzchen
    Translux
    Buddyg
    CavemanB52
    Thebigjimsho

    Yellowbullet
    TurboTGuy
    BigZeke92
    Donnyman
    RegalRocket
    Vettewrench
    Sonicracing1
    Jaidedeye
    Jasonvanorder
    Alloutracing
    71transam
    TrikeMike
    Tech73x
    Jamnutz
    BlownBlueZ06
    Djt81185
    Vetteracer100
    Matt Hill
    Mach1Marauder
    GEN3SBC
    1BadT
    Dannythekid
    Widow_Maker
    Ruquik
    SpoolingAround
    Zmg00camaross
    Outlawdart
    Ed02z06
    BlueKnight
    SSOCOBRA
    Hairdog
    Pro Stock John
    The Manalishi
    Tick
    GKxGS400
    Oldschool
    39chevyinar
    FASTFATBOY
    Illdrag
    Stockblock&23s
    Sk360
    Cheeks
    Bigin71
    My6speedZ
    Tony ***nilli

    ----------

    Sorry, one last thing...on the other v forum...some members did bring up their issues with whipple blowers. But they did it with class, tact and maturity. Hence, they are respected.

    ----------

    Shit I forgot about this thread too..

    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ck-ported.html

    Add another half dozen cadforum members to that list lol
    Luna. and Luna. like this.

  9. #24
    DMM's Avatar
    DMM
    DMM is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    388

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownV View Post
    CADZLA, I am not sure that there is any point in responding to your latest post...you say one thing, I say another, blah blah blah. It goes on. Just two people sitting behind computer screens. I don't give a shit about you, you don't about me. Etc etc. I'll admit that part of me is bothered by people like you because people like me actually have to protect you and provide you with the ability to live in a free country. But I guess everyone can't be a contributing member of society...o well. I thought Luna had hit the nail on the head with the statement about you being the worst motorsports enthusiast ever but I think in actuallity it goes much deeper...you are pretty much the most worthless person I have ever exchanged any form of communication with in my life. I would rather be locked in a room with Helen Keller than you. But I will just leave this thread at this...you have been banned by the other V forum and according to yellowbullet members banned by numerous other forums as well under a variety of screen names (I am not going to waste time digging up every one that they mentioned). You say over and over that you are right and there are only a few 'idiots' like me that disagree with you. Well...I took a couple of minutes and put together a short list. Here is everyone from this forum and from yellowbullet which has called you out on your maturity and worthless behavior...and this is only from your last TWO THREADS. It would take me hours to go through and find everyone who said you are a piece of shit. And if I missed one or two from those threads then my apologies but I think this gets the point across.

    Cadforums
    Edcmat-l1
    Dqw1
    Blaine321
    CJCTSV
    Boosted2000si
    DMM
    Luna
    Jzchen
    Translux

    ----------

    Sorry, one last thing...on the other v forum...some members did bring up their issues with whipple blowers. But they did it with class, tact and maturity. Hence, they are respected.

    ----------

    Shit I forgot about this thread too..

    http://www.cadillacforms.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-performance/274348-bye-bye-whipple-hello-stock-ported.html

    Add another half dozen cadforum members to that list lol
    In a sick twist to all of this, I was actually cited and given an infraction by GizmoQ after Chuck (CADZILA) complained about my offensive remarks towards him. This site is BS and is only serving to perpetuate people like Chuck. I'll probably be banned now...before CADZILA.

  10. #25
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    49,300
    Do you know if he got one?

    I'm just glad this place actually polices things, unlike others who allow frauds and cheats to run rampant...

  11. #26
    BlownV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    Not a clue. I would hope so since he had the most inappropriate and offensive comments I have seen on this forum in 3 years, directed at people who simply disagreed with him and never tried to actually attack him. There are 19 yr olds in the STS-V forum with an order of magnitude more maturity than him. Amazing.
    Luna. and Luna. like this.

  12. #27
    dqw1's Avatar
    dqw1 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Madison, AL
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,012

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    well his ass needs to be policed outta here for good
    Luna., Luna., BlownV and 1 others like this.

  13. #28
    Boosted2000si's Avatar
    Boosted2000si is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 CTSV
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    30

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    HE single handily makes this forum look like a joke. I visit here once for every 20 visits elsewhere.

    A forum such as this, IMO, should NEVER let someone act as if this guy does. He has nothing but negative things to say, brings other members to act like they shouldn't because they are sick of it, degrades individuals and companies.


    At what point do you cross the line? Maybe someone should make a complaint to Cadillac directly and they will remove this site as a recommended link. I found this site because I logged into mycadillac.com selected cadillacowners.com and got redirected to this site. I selected Performance mods, as I wanted to add intake & exhaust so I wanted to research, and ended up in the middle of a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Yee Haa. Just what I expected.




    Good Job Mods. Good job Cadillac for making this a recommended site.

  14. #29
    Luna. is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,552

    Re: Attention V2 Whipple owners - it's time to seek restitution

    Quote Originally Posted by dqw1 View Post
    well his ass needs to be policed outta here for good
    Initially, I agreed. Then, I stopped and thought about the sheer entertainment value he brings. It's so bad, it's actually pretty funny now.

  15. #30
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    49,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted2000si View Post
    HE single handily makes this forum look like a joke. I visit here once for every 20 visits elsewhere.

    A forum such as this, IMO, should NEVER let someone act as if this guy does. He has nothing but negative things to say, brings other members to act like they shouldn't because they are sick of it, degrades individuals and companies.

    At what point do you cross the line? Maybe someone should make a complaint to Cadillac directly and they will remove this site as a recommended link. I found this site because I logged into mycadillac.com selected cadillacowners.com and got redirected to this site. I selected Performance mods, as I wanted to add intake & exhaust so I wanted to research, and ended up in the middle of a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Yee Haa. Just what I expected.

    Good Job Mods. Good job Cadillac for making this a recommended site.
    And good job on you for taking your own tantrum and trick little Batman pic because you don't like one of the many, many thousands of threads that have helped many, many thousands of members here over the past decade +.

    Right now the mods here aren't V2 owners. Since I've personally met some of the mods/past mods in the V forums, I can vouch that they are quality people and smart guys with common sense. But many members, with their lack of what's required and the politics involved, have made their lives miserable.

    I once thought to volunteer but I don't have the time now anyway. The old V1 had much more quality in owners and gearheads. The V2 seems to attract the more-money-than-brains types. There are plenty of great guys in this forum. Just not as many as the older V forums.

    For the most part, this forum is run by good people. But you've put them in a no win situation. You've already played the "I only come here 1 out of 20 compared to forum X" card. There will never be any pleasing your type...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting