Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I installed a the Diablo prior to my pully mod to see the stock psi vs the 2.5 upper. Do ...
    CavemanB52 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV coupe

Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner?

I installed a the Diablo prior to my pully mod to see the stock psi vs the 2.5 upper. Do I need to change something on it cause it only reads 2.9 psi max. Is that the stock max? Or should it read somethng higher? If so how do you chage the tuner so it reads correctly?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

austin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ~2011 CTS-V Coupe & 2013 SRX~
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanB52
    I installed a the Diablo prior to my pully mod to see the stock psi vs the 2.5 upper. Do I need to change something on it cause it only reads 2.9 psi max. Is that the stock max? Or should it read somethng higher? If so how do you chage the tuner so it reads correctly?
    Just got my Trinity, I will have to check this out as well. I have heard it is not too user friendly when it comes to setting up virtual gauges. If you havn't already, I recommend you create a forum account on diablosport's main website. The techs on there are quick to answer questions and offer help (like here).

HUGN*RDS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 V

Re: Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner?

Something is off because the stock boost is 8-9psi, depending on elevation,
    so that is not reading right but I can't tell you why. Your pvalve could be muffed up and cutting your boost too.

Just to clarify... my car is running perfectly. Its the guage is maxed out at 2.9. So its pegged and not indicating any further. Trying to figure out how to make a virtual gauge straight from the PCM.

Just to clarify... my car is running perfectly. Its the guage is maxed out at 2.9. So its pegged and not indicating any further. Trying to figure out how to make a virtual gauge straight from the PCM.
    I just installed the Trinity 93 tune.. You are 100% correct.. The pre-configured cts-v guage set for monitoring has a faulty boost guage.. It reads out to 2.90 at wot.. I started a post on the diablosport forum.

http://www.diablosport.com/forum/vie...p?f=39&t=44973

I figured it out. You need to make one under REC. Then digital guage then synthesized then boost. It is in Kpa. Before saving touch the guage and change to PSI. Save then bring the page up under monitoring. Walla

I figured it out. You need to make one under REC. Then digital guage then synthesized then boost. It is in Kpa. Before saving touch the guage and change to PSI. Save then bring the page up under monitoring. Walla
    Mike from the diablosport forum informed me to open the cts-v pre-configured guage set from within the logging menu... There it can be edited to psi and a higher value set.

Either way works. My registers your highest value so you don't have stare at it while trying to drive. Cheers

yellowkang is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Stock PSI indication on Diablo Trinity Tuner?

I think is something is off which depending on elevation, and i never met you this situation.

------------
    Here is my diablo site
    http://www.selldiablo3.com

That is a game site! Not interested in video games

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.