Hi from new guy...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hi from new guy... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Posted this in the general CTS classified section. (Didn't realize the CTS-V cars section of the classifieds was also for ...
    gmtech16450yz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hi from new guy...

Posted this in the general CTS classified section. (Didn't realize the CTS-V cars section of the classifieds was also for parts.) I figured I'd copy and post it here just to say HI. If anyone has any stock CTS-V gen 2 parts laying around, let me know. Especially if you're in Cali. I'll also let you guys now how my LSA powered roadster turns out. Our '12 CTS-V Wagon is a blast, a convertible that weighs about 1300lbs less and has around 100hp more power is gonna be hella fun!

Thanks!
    John

Hi Guys, just signed up here but not new to cars or CTS-V's by any means. We have an '12 V Wagon, and I'm also doing an LSA swap on my little play car. It's a Saturn Sky Redline, similar to the Pontiac Solstice GXP. I have two of these cars, and I also tune some of the highest hp LNF's around the country. I have a couple Championship winning cars running my tunes currently. The one I'm pulling the LNF out of to put an LSA/TR6060 in was at 500whp/500wtrq. The engine was great, the trans and clutch sucked so I'm going V8 and an awesome 6 speed.
    Anyway, what I'm looking for is some stock parts. I'm trying to make this swap California smog legal, so I need to find some stock cat downpipes. Most of the stuff I'm buying new, but this is an item that's probably in at least a few garages, just gathering dust. Any other parts you guys have laying around I might be able to use too. Local or somewhat close pickup would be awesome, I'm in the SF Bay Area.
    This ended up being kinda of a "Hi, I'm a new guy" post, so maybe I'll put it in the main section too.
    Thanks!
    John

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tkracing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v coupe

Re: Hi from new guy...

Hello and good luck with the build. Sounds fun. Maybe I will see you around town when it's done.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.