Corsa touring exhaust system - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Corsa touring exhaust system in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Look straight to me!...
    samgar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ctsv coupe 2011

Re: Corsa touring exhaust system

Look straight to me!

Crystal Red CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V CRM Coupe (Airaid Intake & Corsa), 2011 Z06/Z07

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    All crooked.
    The tips are a little tedious to line up just right and have to be rechecked after the first drive, but I think that photo is more from the particular angle of the camera. They're actually pretty straight.

Boy, this is a tough crowd! Taking a breather from posting on this website and trying to offer advice!

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

That's why I can't see putting a aftermarket exhaust on my car, like was said with the Corsa there is not much of difference inside the car and the HP increase is around 8hp, so not a lot of bang for the buck as far as power increase and I why would I worry about making more noise for the people who are walking around as I drive by? I don't really care. To me the most bang for the buck is a pulley and a tune, I'll do those though as the warranty is running out if I still have the car.

SStreet King is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by LeeH View Post
    I can barely hear the difference from the inside unless I open the windows, but once you open the windows - wow! I also got the Air Raid CAI, but I haven't installed it yet. Looking forward to the feeling the difference... Now I need a dyno tune.
    Any recommendations for tuners in the North New Jersey Area?
    Have you gotten a Tune yet? If not i would check out Tune Time Performance in Lakewood NJ. https://www.facebook.com/TuneTimePerformance

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.