Heat exchanger with H20 and water wetter. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Heat exchanger with H20 and water wetter. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I put some in mind but can't really tell if it has done anything for me or not. I did ...
    JoshV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Re: Heat exchanger with H20 and water wetter.

I put some in mind but can't really tell if it has done anything for me or not. I did put water wetter in my motorcycle and it runs about 10 degrees cooler. I still put antifreeze in the system because it lubricates the water pump. I believe you could run about 80/20 and still lubricate the system.

kj217 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Heat exchanger with H20 and water wetter.

Quote Originally Posted by larry arizona View Post
    Easy to drain stock IC system (a little messy), just pull hose off IC pump and run the car for a few seconds. I also have a W4M IC too. Fan programming will help your stock IC from getting more airflow at low speeds but a 160Tstat won't do anything for the IC loop. Also a heads up, consider a catch can system for the PCV system, the blow by under boost on the LSA likes to foul up the IC exchanger inside the Super Charger case. I picked up a moroso catch can and its a nice easy install and keeps oil out of the supercharger area. An oil coated IC exchanger kills efficiency.
    i run a custom intake pipe without pcv line running into it but i still find some fuel/oil mist right behind the throttle body and on the bypass blade of the tvs2300,, any idea where oil is coming from?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.