??? Performance shop
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, ??? Performance shop in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Is D3 a good shop to deal with and do they put out quality work??? Also I was thinking about ...
    1fastvee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts v coupe

??? Performance shop

Is D3 a good shop to deal with and do they put out quality work??? Also I was thinking about getting their 9.55 lower pulley kit does anyone have it and is it a good kit??? Also is it a direct bolt on meaning do you have to transfer any weights from the stock dampner to the new one from D3??? Trying to choose from where to get the pulley kit from today, so I can get it and have it installed this up coming week...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: ??? Performance shop

Someone out there must have some info???

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

In the meantime, type "d3 cadillac" into the search bar and you'll get lots of input from people in the community...
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Hello,
    We will answer the questions regarding the products. Please note our lower pulley has been designed using the most exacting dimensions possible. The pulley is approximately 5 lbs lighter than factory. You will not be required to add or change ANY weights in the balancer as ours is internally balanced. It is a direct bolt on and will not require any permanent modifications to the vehicle. The pulley kit comes with all the hardware you need for installation. We provide you with a replacement belt, OEM crank pulley bolt, and all the mounting hardware for the interchangeable supercharger drive pulley. The kit comes complete with professional instructions, torque specs, and diagrams. Furthermore you will have access to our tech support if you have questions regarding the installation of our kits. If you are looking for an OEM level grade modification, this would be it.

These are the same pulley's we run on all of our high horsepower builds and racecars (Legionnaire, Le Monstre, Ultra V, D3 BOD Drag Car, BOR, etc...). We have tested our components in various motorsports arenas to validate the highest level of quality and durability.

We have these pulley kits in stock and ready to ship. Please let us know if you have any questions.

For more information you can visit our website as it details the product a little bit better: http://www.d3cadillac.com/products/cts-v_pulley_kit

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastvee View Post
    Is D3 a good shop to deal with and do they put out quality work??? Also I was thinking about getting their 9.55 lower pulley kit does anyone have it and is it a good kit??? Also is it a direct bolt on meaning do you have to transfer any weights from the stock dampner to the new one from D3??? Trying to choose from where to get the pulley kit from today, so I can get it and have it installed this up coming week...

baabootoo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

They have quality parts like others offer.

Rule12b is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan

I've personally had an excellent experience with D3 across the board. Their facility is great. The workmanship and customer service has been stellar. I will continue to work with them whenever I'm looking to work on the car. I've done just about all I can do before cracking open the motor there and would highly recommend them. Feel free to PM me for more detail if you like.

qictrk is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I sent you two pm's. Cecil..............

Thanks guys for all your input this makes my decision final it will be D3 all the way...!

Gary Wells is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles

I have used D3 for work on my '09 CTS-V and I am quite happy with what they have done and what they have charged.

Rule12b is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastvee View Post
    Thanks guys for all your input this makes my decision final it will be D3 all the way...!
    You definitely WON'T be disappointed! :-)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.