Diablosport Trinity
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Diablosport Trinity in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Well I just got done downloading the newest up to date version on my Trinity. I will be heading down ...
    1fastvee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts v coupe

Diablosport Trinity

Well I just got done downloading the newest up to date version on my Trinity. I will be heading down tomorrow to the dyno to see how much more power I have gained on top of getting my AFR.The tech at Diablo said they had made a few more adjustments from the other older version I had one of those adjustments were to the TCM for the 2011 auto V so we will see what extra power gains and performance I will get from this new version tune tomorrow. Update to come in the afternoon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MikeyVSeries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS-V (White Diamond)

Re: Diablosport Trinity

so is the trinity available for our cars.. or is it still beta? If so where is their info/order page, and what mods do they support?

wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

I support and sell these units as well if anyone wants one. I can send tunes for just about any mod if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by CTSXtreme View Post
    so is the trinity available for our cars.. or is it still beta? If so where is their info/order page, and what mods do they support?
    You can call them and they will tell you, if you go on the thread I did last it tells you all of the available tunes they offer!

newcadman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    I support and sell these units as well if anyone wants one. I can send tunes for just about any mod if you like.

So how does the Wait4me handheld unit differ from this " new" Diablo Sport unit, since you mention that you support and sell these units ?

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    Jesse I have heard great things about you the only one negative thing I heard is that you are a very hard man to get a hold of if there are any changes that need to be made to a tune or even to get a tune. With that being said everything else I heard is nothing but great comments with all that you do, so you say you have those units to are you meaning the Trinity units???

HeavyH20 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Red 09 CTS-V, White 08 SRX

The device is simply a delivery mechanism for the canned tunes. So, SC3 or Trinity, it is just a device to hold and program defined tunes.

Well got back from the dyno and after a few tweeks of my own, the numbers I got are for a stock auto V car with CAI only, and I am pleased with the power gains as follows HP 496 / torque 478 power is great all through the power band from low to mid to high real impressed with the torque power, it stays strong across the board right to 5000 rpm. Tweeked the AFR which was in the mid to upper 10`s and now is in the mid 11`s to still keep it safe and there is no knock retard at all.The tranny shift points on the firm setting is real nice to especially in the sport mode.This was on the 91 octane tune.

smackdownCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V BDE (Sold) 2010 CTS-V Red (Traded)

I should be getting mine soon!
    1fastvee and 1fastvee like this.

wetcoast is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Manual

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastvee View Post
    Well got back from the dyno and after a few tweeks of my own, the numbers I got are for a stock auto V car with CAI only, and I am pleased with the power gains as follows HP 496 / torque 478 power is great all through the power band from low to mid to high real impressed with the torque power, it stays strong across the board right to 5000 rpm. Tweeked the AFR which was in the mid to upper 10`s and now is in the mid 11`s to still keep it safe and there is no knock retard at all.The tranny shift points on the firm setting is real nice to especially in the sport mode.This was on the 91 octane tune.
    Do you have the baseline numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by wetcoast View Post
    Do you have the baseline numbers?
    The base line numbers were 463 hp / 465 torque I will be making one more trip down to the dyno tomorrow the tuner and I think we could lean the AFR alittle more on the lower end between 2500 and 3800 rpm and pick up a few more hp and torque. Will give the final numbers tomorrow afternoon. All these changes are with the Trinity unit, so once I have all my tune parameters modified I can save them to my desktop for back up so if I need to go to the dealer for a possible stock flash tune, I dont need to go back into the Trinity and make all these changes again.

wetcoast is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Manual

Nice gains from a canned tune!

Quote Originally Posted by wetcoast View Post
    Nice gains from a canned tune!
    I know there maybe alittle more gain than that but I will find out tomorrow.If I can figure out how to do it I will post the dyno sheet also.

jimbo1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 2010

Nice results. I am looking into one myself. Still not clear on why the preloaded tunes would differ from ones from dyno testing and retuning. Thinking they should be closer.

TexasCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV

No dyno around, nor shops, so I am considering this so I can go back to stock if needed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.