Diablosport Trinity - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Diablosport Trinity in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by jimbo1320 Nice results. I am looking into one myself. Still not clear on why the preloaded tunes ...
    kirbyCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V manual

Re: Diablosport Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1320 View Post
    Nice results. I am looking into one myself. Still not clear on why the preloaded tunes would differ from ones from dyno testing and retuning. Thinking they should be closer.
    every vehicle is diff that is why tuning on a dyno is the best so each car can be tuned properly. also the more u start introducing addl mods (headers, heatx, cam, cai, etc) canned tunes will be less effective.

1fastvee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 cts v coupe

Quote Originally Posted by kirbyCTSV View Post
    every vehicle is diff that is why tuning on a dyno is the best so each car can be tuned properly. also the more u start introducing addl mods (headers, heatx, cam, cai, etc) canned tunes will be less effective.
    Not really you can change alot of parameters with this Trinity of course more with Hp tuners but you can get alot of what you need done with the Trinity plus if your dyno tuner is a cmr tuner with Hp tuner he can save the tune right to your Trinity then you can save that tune on your desktop for back up.I just got back from the dyno this afternoon and with some more minor adjustments I was able to get my final numbers from 496.67 Hp to 500.02Hp and 478.23 Torque to 480.12Torque with my AFR being in the mid 11`s across the entire power band to still play it safe, theses numbers started with base line numbers of 463Hp and 465 torque these changes were all made using the Trinity. So after all being said I am very happy with my final power gain results!

jimbo1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 2010

How much does Jesse get for one?

HeavyH20 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Red 09 CTS-V, Silver 06 STS-V, White 08 SRX

There is a required minimum price required by Diablo. The flexibility comes when you package the device with other work.

newcadman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastvee View Post
    Not really you can change alot of parameters with this Trinity of course more with Hp tuners but you can get alot of what you need done with the Trinity plus if your dyno tuner is a cmr tuner with Hp tuner he can save the tune right to your Trinity then you can save that tune on your desktop for back up.I just got back from the dyno this afternoon and with some more minor adjustments I was able to get my final numbers from 496.67 Hp to 500.02Hp and 478.23 Torque to 480.12Torque with my AFR being in the mid 11`s across the entire power band to still play it safe, theses numbers started with base line numbers of 463Hp and 465 torque these changes were all made using the Trinity. So after all being said I am very happy with my final power gain results!

Any plans to make some 1/4 mile runs with the Diablo tune ?

smackdownCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V BDE (Sold) 2010 CTS-V Red (Traded)

First run... 11am 320'... 12.24 @ 116.8 7.99 @ 91.1 1.96 60' - just LS7 TB and Airaid CAI
    Diablosport Trinity runs:
    2nd run... 2pm 472'... 12.096 @ 117.1 7.91 @ 94.0 1.92 60' - Performance 91 Tune and mods above
    3rd run... 4pm 364'... 12.098 @ 118.2 7.87 @ 92.2 1.93 60' - Same mods above

More info here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2777409

Quote Originally Posted by newcadman View Post
    Any plans to make some 1/4 mile runs with the Diablo tune ?
    The tracks are closed by me for now the only way I could try some times would be to use the Trinity drag tree on the road to get some 1/4 mile times!

I'll be going to the track again... with a trans tune. Will report back with numbers!

MrMaschine is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011CTSV

Who is the best source to buy the trinity with the CTSV tunes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaschine View Post
    Who is the best source to buy the trinity with the CTSV tunes?
    I heard MVP AUTO PARTS for $449.00

sharky1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Maybe someone can help me, I loaded my trinity today and it never prompted for the trans tune, but told me,"tcm disabled " . I know others have had some problems getting the trans tune...is it just not there? Thx in advance.

obd2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTSV coupe 2010 cts4 wagon

Quote Originally Posted by sharky1 View Post
    Maybe someone can help me, I loaded my trinity today and it never prompted for the trans tune, but told me,"tcm disabled " . I know others have had some problems getting the trans tune...is it just not there? Thx in advance.
    Funny i had the same problem even after picking auto option. I reload the stock tune back (unmarried) and started from scratch. Pick automatic transmission and reloaded the diablo tune and bingo got the two options for soft and hard shift
    Try it

If you have a 2010 or 2009, your trans calid might be old. Message Johan and he'll get your squared away.
    PS. New times posted!

I do have an 09...

Obd, what do you mean by, " unmarried"?....thx

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.